• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

The Professional Class-H Amplifier 2KW

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi MJ Can you please tell me how much will it cost to send in England UK?

Thanks
Aim

Hello Guys, I have just received the pcb's for this powerful amplifier, I'm planning to build it as soon as possible. Just want to inform anyone who is interested to build this amp, I have 18 pcb's extra. the cost is 24 dollars each board plus shipping, a minimum of two boards per order(stereo amp).
I attached the pictures of the boards for proof.

regards,
mj777​

Quote:
Originally Posted by mj777
Hello Guys, I have just received the pcb's for this powerful amplifier, I'm planning to build it as soon as possible. Just want to inform anyone who is interested to build this amp, I have 18 pcb's extra. the cost is 24 dollars each board plus shipping, a minimum of two boards per order(stereo amp).
I attached the pictures of the boards for proof.

regards,
mj777

Hi MJ,
How much it will cost shipped to Legazpi City, Philippines?

Rey

Hello guys please indicate on which type of postal service u want your pcbs to be sent. example: express mail service, ordinary mail service, registered mail service or fed ex and dhl. and surely I'm going to get back to you with the rates. Send me a private message for your exact address for me to assure you that I am giving the right postal rate for your location.
regards,
mj777

amp updates

this is my slow progress in building the amp because of busy work schedule, hopefully I will have time by next week to continue building this amp. I'm really eager to finish this.

Attachments

• DSC_9984.jpg
    DSC_9984.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 1,110
  • DSC_9985.jpg
    DSC_9985.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 1,069
Kalasa

Junie

mj777

I want to ask you three questions, and please answer each question please.

1-Are you happy with your CLASS-H amplifier?

2-Are there any one from you SCAMMED into this amplifier?

3-Paid without getting PCBs?

And, please all, if any one here paid without getting the PCBs. please say it in front of all.
While showing payment method

because there is a Jealous guy who tries to claim bad things about the owner of the PCBs.

Thank you

Last edited:
Kalasa

Junie

mj777

I want to ask you three questions, and please answer each question please.

1-Are you happy with your CLASS-H amplifier?

2-Are there any one from you SCAMMED into this amplifier?

3-Paid without getting PCBs?

And, please all, if any one here paid without getting the PCBs. please say it in front of all.
While showing payment method

because there is a Jealous guy who tries to claim bad things about the owner of the PCBs.

Thank you

Dear Sir,
Here are my answers:
1-Are you happy with your CLASS-H amplifier?--- Yes Im happy with the performance of the amplifier, just waiting for the case and the transformer for the final assembly.:)

2-Are there any one from you SCAMMED into this amplifier? No, this amplifier is 100% working and 100% stable, also it depends on how you build it and the parts you use.

3-Paid without getting PCBs? Me and Junie got our pcb's without any delay and problem.

thanks to Kv3audio.:)

regards,

marjohn

just waiting for the case

here is my development on this project just got my transformer a 20 amperes 100-50-0-50-100 volts ac and waiting for the case, it will be like this set up when i have the enclosure.:)

regards,
mj777

Attachments

• IMG_0368.jpg
    IMG_0368.jpg
    824.9 KB · Views: 1,289
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.