• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

The Professional Class-H Amplifier 2KW

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
PCBs

Just to remind all those interested who will buy the PCB.

They will receive the construction details directly to there Emails, and nothing will be published in public, Either Gerber files will be shown in any way.

Re production of that amplifier in any way is prohibited, without permissions

That is a well designed amplifier.

Hello Guys,

Do we have any updates on this thread? I'm afraid no one is interested to build this powerful amplifier anymore.

A few details for this amp for the DIY community or members will be greatly appreciated, including myself.

I hope this amplifier will be made available for us DIYers. However, I understand that due to its commercial value, maybe this will never be possible. We may never experience how good this amp is until we got one!

Thank you for the schematics, at least we have something to work on.

Regards,
Blueice23

PCBS MANUFACTURING

Hello Guys,

Do we have any updates on this thread? I'm afraid no one is interested to build this powerful amplifier anymore.

A few details for this amp for the DIY community or members will be greatly appreciated, including myself.

I hope this amplifier will be made available for us DIYers. However, I understand that due to its commercial value, maybe this will never be possible. We may never experience how good this amp is until we got one!

Thank you for the schematics, at least we have something to work on.

Regards,
Blueice23

Hello

The good news is

PCBs in the manufacturing process, they will take 20 Days

I have manufactured 22 PCBs, Thats What I can afford for now!

So any one interested, may buy in the next month for sure!

Thanks for the interest. :)

Hello

Happy New Year To All

Good News...

PCB price now is 23US$ Each, I got this price now

So, 2 PCBs will cost 46US$, Exclude Shipping costs.

Hope this is better price. Unless we increase the quantity we get 2~3 US$ lower

PCB is 37CM x 13CM

If this price is better, we can run the groupbuy

like all other group buys here, there must be some sort of a list of members commiting to purchase and the quantiy they want.....

this way we can get total number and therfore bargain for a better price....

i would like to get a pair.....

like all other group buys here, there must be some sort of a list of members commiting to purchase and the quantiy they want.....

this way we can get total number and therfore bargain for a better price....

i would like to get a pair.....

Thats Right, But as you can see, there was no intrest to buy it

But I have manufacturered those PCBs from my own pocket money, Hope to be able to sell those PCBs.

Thanks

Class H 2KW boards

Hello Guys, I have just received the pcb's for this powerful amplifier, I'm planning to build it as soon as possible. Just want to inform anyone who is interested to build this amp, I have 18 pcb's extra. the cost is 24 dollars each board plus shipping, a minimum of two boards per order(stereo amp).
I attached the pictures of the boards for proof.

regards,
mj777​

Attachments

• DSC_9822.jpg
    DSC_9822.jpg
    536.7 KB · Views: 1,255
  • DSC_9834.jpg
    DSC_9834.jpg
    562.6 KB · Views: 348
  • DSC_9832.jpg
    DSC_9832.jpg
    644.4 KB · Views: 264
  • DSC_9828.jpg
    DSC_9828.jpg
    627.3 KB · Views: 209
  • DSC_9827.jpg
    DSC_9827.jpg
    617.5 KB · Views: 182
  • DSC_9826.jpg
    DSC_9826.jpg
    497.3 KB · Views: 754
  • DSC_9825.jpg
    DSC_9825.jpg
    495.6 KB · Views: 809
  • DSC_9824.jpg
    DSC_9824.jpg
    556 KB · Views: 915
  • DSC_9823.jpg
    DSC_9823.jpg
    589.4 KB · Views: 1,086
Hello Guys, I have just received the pcb's for this powerful amplifier, I'm planning to build it as soon as possible. Just want to inform anyone who is interested to build this amp, I have 18 pcb's extra. the cost is 24 dollars each board plus shipping, a minimum of two boards per order(stereo amp).
I attached the pictures of the boards for proof.

regards,
mj777​

when are you going back to phillipines for vacation? i want a pair...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.