• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

The Professional Class-H Amplifier 2KW

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Nature thanks!

what is the use of lead-free transistor

From Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lead):"Lead is a poisonous substance to animals. It damages the nervous system and causes brain disorders. Excessive lead also causes blood disorders in mammals. Like the element mercury, another heavy metal, lead is a potent neurotoxin that accumulates both in soft tissues and the bones. Lead poisoning has been documented from ancient Rome, ancient Greece, and ancient China."

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL DIYA FOLKS!!!:D
Cheers,
Max.

PCB

Hello

Happy New Year To All

Good News...

PCB price now is 23US$ Each, I got this price now

So, 2 PCBs will cost 46US$, Exclude Shipping costs.

Hope this is better price. Unless we increase the quantity we get 2~3 US$ lower

PCB is 37CM x 13CM

If this price is better, we can run the groupbuy

Hi,

You amp looks very interesting but wanna know what would be the max rms power you can squeeze out of it. I'm looking for something going up to 3-4kw at 1 ohm.
Is it possible with your design or does it need some tweeking?

OK,

2KW sine wave test was performed, and got CLEAN waves at ALL frequencies.

Output devices will heat alot at Constant sine, but 2000W is guranteed with this amplifier, while you have the proper supply for it.

Also 2000W test was made, with only 4 PAIRES per side, not 6 per side!

Thanks

I have the schematics for all of the QSC amps. RMX aside - They are great for their POWER SUPPLIES. I would love for someone to make the PLX power supply's I have the schematics for - It has been too long for me to do it... Meaning, I don't know where it is OK to disengage the rest of the amplifier circuits and just have the power supply. SMSP and H is pretty complicated.

Right said ostripper,

what is the purpose of this thread if you can't discuss or suggest something, maybe a better solution regarding components, parts etc? Besides, there are bunch of H class schematics out there for free. Most are well known professional brands. QSC and their H class RMX series, for an example. What is all the secret about? or maybe I'm wrong, dunno. :confused:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.