The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2011
Paid Member
Sorry for my burst out Vix. I had the pleasure of meeting with local vice president of a famous provider for office programs and on my way home I read about how managers take advantage of their positions when hireing while getting seriously drunk. Had nothing to do with your post. I appologize. I love pinups and bikes

This was a heavy number.......I bought one solely to sell.........horrible beast! Oh yes!...it was PINK!!!

Attachments

• indian__chief_1200cc_1940_1_lgw.jpg
    indian__chief_1200cc_1940_1_lgw.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 74
ZM...

Our home is a converted farm building; the guy who owned the farm has a terrific collection of cars including a similar Lancia - one with a good history - but now in road trim, though I believe it has not been detuned. [He hates the sight of me and I hate the sight of him, so I will not get a drive in it....or any of his cars!:rolleyes:]

my grandfather had a indian like that. broke every bone in his right arm totaling it! i used to ask him why he didnt break more bones to save the bike. he said cuz he was young and stupid...haha i miss him......
he said it was hard to ride i guess it had a stick shift. he tought my mom to ride, and she tought me. we all where speed demons!

i bought a new 2003 mustang cobra and before he died he came to visit. he wanted to go for a drive. i sold that car and i think my finger dents are still in the dash on the pasanger side. he was the first to find out what that car topped out at.

one of my fondest memories of my pawpaw! cheeks clenched, 120+ with my 68yo grandfather sliding through gears like a rally driver.