The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Nice Gyuri,

I celebrated a similar occasion with a Nelson (not a Pass though). As usual, already unobtanium. Dominant third harmonic, tend to be unstable at high frequency...

-- xLoff

Attachments

• Nelson_Sauvin.jpg
    Nelson_Sauvin.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 87
Joined 2006
Paid Member
c2c All Well?

Bks And with you?

I wuz just checking in and reading about all of the bikes and dykes that I missed out on..... and counting my blessings!!! :rolleyes:

We had big Thanksgiving feast to put up with and then the washing machine decided to do a hard crash and needed to be replaced. I wuz tempted to dive in and repair it but the DIY service repair forums all seemed to say that would be time and money down the drain.... (pun intended).

Sooooo - new machine delivered this morning - SWMBO is happy - and I will be able to leverage this into purchasing a new AV unit to replace the HK that croaked.... Thinking of Marantz 1403 will work for AV type of things.... and leave me $$$$ left over to build something different for an audio amp.

Pretty much have the Christmas shopping stuff finished up with - just three more orders to make today and it should be done for this year.... sorry - but I totally forgot about adding you chaps to the list - but maybe next year..... ;)

Dachshunds say arf-arf!!! :D:D:D

Last edited:
Pleased that you appear to be well.:)

All that domestic stuff.....I'd say you iz a sissy:p

....except that your male mind is working surreptitiously on an "angle of profit":devily:

....you should have been a derivatives broker! :vampire:

Cat says "glad those little buggers are not here in Scotland"

NOW where is that 'talian with a new house? Is he hiding in the garden shed with the overwintering garden gnomes?

Last edited: