The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2011
Paid Member
I didn't watched so closely that clip , but I really watched old bikes mostly , and saw nice smiles on many of girliez

are we talking about same clip ?

Senor Coconut - Riders on The Storm-Pin up - YouTube

whatever - now I'm gonna sip some Zenovača , and chill ;)

Sure we are. Brough Superiors with silk dressed gals on etc I admit its a wonderful picture. Just that hard-old-age-dudes is not so funny. Shape up. Drink something. Smoke something. Do something. Dodos

I'm too much female ....................

...........I'm Dodo

Gollum
Gollum

:devilr:

Well you can always embroider a self portrait!

:devily::devily:

Attachments

• SALMON BITS 2.jpg
    SALMON BITS 2.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 59
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Stajo - we are talking about same things ; we certainly hate and despise same things ;

but , as in case with that clip , we are certainly not seeing same things ;

nobody can't prevent me to adore beauty , just because world is full with rapist and molesters and politicians and crooked cops and terrorists and nationalists and fundamentalists and homophobes and agressive gay ppl and xenophobes and ooking countries bombing me and my own ooking country pushing me agains someone else and all nazi republicans and nazi democrats and nazi comunists and nazi .....

should I continue ?

when I chose to love ppl , I started looking for ppl worth loving , not the other ones

ook them , fight against them when you need and must , but do not think about them when they aren't around

Joined 2011
Paid Member
. I had a perfectly rich and happy childhood. I was better then the other kids in the way i could throw the ball longer. The older male kids was irritated at me because I threw the ball longer then them. After school they tried to kick me in the tunnel on the way home. Older guys kicking smaller guys. From that on I have decided to always defend the not so lucky. When I die that quest is over