25.5 KB · Views: 88

Attachments

• porcupine_668_600x450.jpg
    porcupine_668_600x450.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 86
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Simple question?

Answer is there already how could you miss that?
it even rimes

On a more serious matter and to keep this interesting ....

How to avoid taxes?

Ya can't avoid paying the tax's - they help support old farts like Brian and me!!! :D:D:D

Well - in your case they support Brian..... we know how to tap your phones and emails but not the bank accounts...... hmmmmmm - that duz make me wonder about........ nevermind - I'm starting to get political and even - GASP:eek::eek::eek: - financial!!!!

Politics and religion are bad enough - but discussing financial matters is so bad that the mod's won't even let you know that it's bad.

Ya can't avoid paying the tax's - they help support old farts like Brian and me!!! :D:D:D

Well - in your case they support Brian..... we know how to tap your phones and emails but not the bank accounts...... hmmmmmm - that duz make me wonder about........ nevermind - I'm starting to get political and even - GASP:eek::eek::eek: - financial!!!!

Politics and religion are bad enough - but discussing financial matters is so bad that the mod's won't even let you know that it's bad.

Yeah I know only way to get may money worth back is to keep getting that pittnce for as long as I can

Just had my medical at work top 20% of male population blabla bla
Must be all those plums ...
and won't get onother one for 18 months
where is my bong ?

On the gripping hand I got a 92 hours stint camming up so dodjing a bit wuld help you know nuthink much a litle bit like if mister T send you a litle note you work your plums off this manth have this 10 Kouts as pat on the back refound

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
What the ods of pico beeing back?

Well - it's about 0730 hrs down there where he sez he iz at - so he needs time to go to work where he can goof off in the computer posting silly stuff here - and then he will need some more time to go to local pub and get smashed and then post more silly stuff here.:rolleyes:

Of course he could save time if he just got smashed at work - but then he might get fired and wouldn't be able to pay his you-know-what's.... :D

and I woke up but it was more like finally being there after light years
You may think my friends here we go forgot the dyslexia tablets and now he is confusing time whit space, but is not like that.
Is before Kronos skip the bubbies time and decide to have a couple of brats Do man really think of sex 16 times a minute?

Nah was more like white light white heat (yeah stick same music on why not?)
just being in another plane and doing shift change over at a quarter to 7 all normal in a way but so much different and it was slow at first like peeling an onion but each piece of the onion start to take meaning
The way dude scratches your new car and the little bug growing in her that would in the end consume all all that was made of 1+1 and even you

So your clenched fist lay low but as each piece onion take focus why did you do that just because you could?
and so so many children and and

…and he make money out of this but Mark is never in the news
and each piece of the onion is there even the stink and all the magic of it nice sundown by the way this time

and is your pal just next door Keith telling you yes tanks I am getting pretty good with those no much just usual stuffs no major break down
And now his neck on your hand and squeeze harder and harder just the act of it as one has no hand to strain all the scars gone from those as well hey that is a bonus and it is 5 to o 700 he sez right your shift now have a good one

and he is gone..
Me I am left in a way but not like this not like now I told you there is no now anymore and I am planning in my litle non head putt the kettle on and have a cuppa before I go to switch the big bang machine on and

Last edited:
Trouble in Caldodoland. This is close to the hottest day of the year. I am naked and sweaty. That's not the trouble.

We rely heavily on crosswind through our place to be cool enough at night. Problem is the gardeners dumped a half truck load of topping mix outside our place. We have to leave the doors and windows on one side closed. This soil is kind that incorporates compost and mushroom manure, so it's super sweet. My honey is gagging, and not in a male ego satisfying way.