The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

dodos like fishy? we go to Steveston with Daddy on Sunday.

Attachments

• IMG_2406.jpg
    IMG_2406.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_2417.jpg
    IMG_2417.jpg
    210.2 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2413.jpg
    IMG_2413.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2412.jpg
    IMG_2412.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2411.jpg
    IMG_2411.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_2410.jpg
    IMG_2410.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_2409.jpg
    IMG_2409.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_2407.jpg
    IMG_2407.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 87
You must have been caught doing something with your fingers at some time or another. Man, I don't have to go back very far before I have an example. It wasn't but a couple weeks ago I tracked down my wife in a clothing store and surprised her with a bum squeeze. Imagine the surprise on both of our faces when she turned around and...uh-oh, not my wife. Note to self: pay attention to what she is wearing.

There's more but it's pico's turn.

there is more to the story

I'm emotionally too unstable right now for such talk.

Yesterday afternoon, I asked my MD whether it was sensible to start having my PSA level measured.
He responded that he had his own way of doing things, had a lot of experience with it, then reached for a latex glove and a jar of KY.
Jeez, what's wrong with those folks !

(needless to add that I felt violated and abused for the remainder)

I'm guessing C2C-Chicks likes to be slapped with his own cell phone.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I'm emotionally too unstable right now for such talk.

Yesterday afternoon, I asked my MD whether it was sensible to start having my PSA level measured.
He responded that he had his own way of doing things, had a lot of experience with it, then reached for a latex glove and a jar of KY.
Jeez, what's wrong with those folks !

(needless to add that I felt violated and abused for the remainder)

I'm guessing C2C-Chicks likes to be slapped with his own cell phone.

I used to have a great looking female doc that did that check on me. I was tempted to ask her if I could schedule a weekly appointment.....

As for the slapping 'em around with cell a phone comment - you are close - but it wasn't with the cell phone...... :D:D:D

I'm still thinking of something embarrassing.
I'm not the brightest spark, this could take some time.

I wuld not worry to much any thing just do if you got sumtink really really really embarasing it wuld be better as we saw same prety tough to beat...

Main thing just stop thinking and let go, let it rip, drop the clangher, free yourself of the burden you be hiding and be...

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
I wuld not worry to much any thing just do if you got sumtink really really really embarasing it wuld be better as we saw same prety tough to beat...

Main thing just stop thinking and let go, let it rip, drop the clangher, free yourself of the burden you be hiding and be...

Something along these lines........

Rumor haz it that this is a photo of a Pass Pub member..... but I'm not gonna say who it might be...... :cool::cool::cool:

Attachments

• Epic Fail - Cool Drunk.png
    Epic Fail - Cool Drunk.png
    442.1 KB · Views: 56