The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

One may even bite the head of the chicken off and one may decide to stuff one with apples and onions or sage and such if is bound for the oven or spread it wide and flat and rub it gently with salt and pepper and bath it honey and chillies for the Barbie.

But looking at those 2 ladies and the bruises :eek:

Seems like he toke more time scratching part of the lid of the Barbie with the engine ignition keys than enithink else

Does this person have any friends? Did they see him do it? Did they just let him do it after he explained is" for my friends in Papa Pub"?
What do those people think of us on the light of it?
Did any of them drink that beer after?
Did any of them eat the chickens?
How many times those birds fell over and hit the deck?

Not really that one really care a little bit about it but ...:D

We reserve the right to correct same spelling errors and take same sorth of medication from time to time

Joined 2011
Paid Member
The ladies was excellent. Juicy as I like them from the boiling beer, not as dry as you like yours Bks

Actually they did never tip, even when beeinc barbied on a boat. The grill was a lil smallish tho so last 15 I turned them over and tipped the beer inside them. 5 stars from all the guests. Today she putted some meat one our poles. Tasty aswell.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
:D

Today iz Labor Day holiday here - everyone iz sleeping it off.....

Attachments

• Dachshund - Monday.jpg
    Dachshund - Monday.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 130
Who Moi ?

What first one in the PUB again?

Me love doing Night shift all the maroons gone home and can get done with it

They been messing about with ABB OP45 trying to change parameters and such for 2 days not a manual or old DOX 10 any where (we are not allowed to touch it any way)

So I just let them get on whit it and when they try to pass the ball on told them well me no capisce no programmo (self explanatory) or dudas (instructions) or fuky fuky (cables )why not just change the display unit so you can read the 3rd missing line that was the fault was it not ?

Yup thing is working now toke me about one hour strip down 2 units nick LCD refit start machine up

So I am having marvellous time just sitting here in the PUB and only thing that pisses me off if any is that one can not even use the word gay such as I am having a gay time whiteout been misunderstood
So all is missing now is Picture of boobies
Can we have extra large please

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Da Dachshunds say Good Morning to all of the dummy dodo's in da Pass Pub (and the rest of the gang too)!!!! :D:D:D

Attachments

• Do not Step on the Guard Dog Decale.jpg
    Do not Step on the Guard Dog Decale.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 104
  • Dachshund - Pirate.jpg
    Dachshund - Pirate.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 95
  • Dachshund - Zen Dog Doga yoga.png
    Dachshund - Zen Dog Doga yoga.png
    416.3 KB · Views: 99
  • dachshund with tennis ball.jpg
    dachshund with tennis ball.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 96
Wish I had been around over the past few days.....but we took a tour and lived very dangerously! Visited and stayed for three nights in a place called Strontian on the other side of Scotland. It is where strontium was discovered...spent the whole time looking to see if my willie was glowing....but no. It did reach explosion a couple of times.

c2c:

Those dogs just dont let up!

Jacco:

Thanks for the history of recent trends in the sexual arena......all of that also happened in London when I was living there.

Feminism: quite simply a last ditch effort by wimmin to get men to be men!