The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member

Iz post number - which iz already noted on page....

I knowz because I am champion that bagged post #10000 and #13000....

Dachshund sez I'm one smart muther......

Attachments

• Dachshund - I would go insane.jpg
    Dachshund - I would go insane.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 67
I kissed my girl, by the old canal. I bet my love by the gas worx wall,

I met my love by the gas works wall (original was by the gas works croft)
Dreamed a dream by the old canal
I Kissed my girl by the factory wall
Dirty old town
Dirty old town

Clouds are drifting across the moon
Cats are prowling on their beat
Spring's a girl from the streets at night
Dirty old town
Dirty old town

( Solo vers ) ( C )

G
I Heard a siren from the docks
Saw a train set the night on fire
I Smelled the spring on the smoky wind
Dirty old town
Dirty old town

I'm gonna make me a big sharp axe
Shining steel tempered in the fire
I'll chop you down like an old dead tree
Dirty old town
Dirty old town

I met my love by the gas works wall
Dreamed a dream by the old canal
I kissed my girl by the factory wall
Dirty old town
Dirty old town
Dirty old town
Dirty old town

Written by Ewan McColl, (father of Kirsty - who was sadly killed by a (drunk?) wealthy speedboat driver in Mexican waters) Often sung by Peggy Seeger, Pete's sister, who lived with McColl for a time. He was a heavily political character.

Last edited:
Sometimes I woke up by someone

The national health institute (and the CDC) warns that having a fag stuck in one's mouth can be a danger for the health.

one tired and broke dude.

Don't you know it, very expensive leisure activity, add the lack of sleep.
(my single after divorced days coincided with the polyamorous era. Why in H..l's name didn't I stay away from those)

Last edited:
Joined 2011
Paid Member
That unfortunately reminds me of one day when walking to a friends flat in town. On the way there I usually short cutted a soccerfield. The field had a small fence, maybe a metre high which I usually jumped pretty easy. That particular day tho, I arrived to the fence at the same time two young dandy girlz was walking the pavement. So I overdid my jump in a kind of sleezy way to look cool. Ofc I got stuck and landed flat face by those gals feets on the pave.

No luck that time either.

Ghost of Tom Joad

Last edited:
Joined 2011
Paid Member
When I was a young boy, as handsome as now, there was a split society youth gang war in my hoods. When walking down the street, chewing your best bubblegum suddenly a hoard could come up, pushing you to the wall and ask the question: "Kizz or Sweet"

The thing was to look at their clothes and take your best guess. Wrong your in trouble. I was a Kizz guy public and there was stories of Gene Simmons had split his toung with a razorblade etc.

When I got home tho, i had a poster (from the mag Poster) on my wardrobe wall showing Mick Tucker naked on a sofa with his dick hanging like a dead snake. Grandma always took id down but I putted it up again. And I played this song so that moms porcelin came down from the shelf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh9ggR6gaAc

Attachments

• tuckernude22.jpg
    tuckernude22.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 91
....and who is that?

The polyamorous "life style" originated in the US in the mid '90s, blew over to Europe a couple of years later.
The next 'emancipation' wave, women behaving like men, but going a step further.
Having it on with everyone, in every way, without any real strings attached. Men, women, couples, to 'cross-over' gender and (very) out of the ordinary sexual relationships.

A female friend in the US of 1.5+ decade (coming over to NL again by the end of the year), degree in Spanish and a job at the Roman languages faculty of a university, played dom with a string of guys for a while, as an experiment.
NO sex, just bossing them around, untill she concluded that the dominant mistress life didn't ring her bell in any way.
Some of the polyamorous dames stopped work/career altogether for 6-12 month periods, to party seven days a week.
Others with a commercial job plus company car, travelled all across the land, and made multiple work/pleasure combined stopovers every week, hardly spent nights at home.
(next to all I had contact with appeared to have deep-rooted personality issues, at the least going back to adolescence years. fear of commitment is one factor)

The 18 year old lazy fck here, who flunked his highschool finals a couple of months ago, is in a Shag relationship since age late 15.
His g/f (?) made a pass at him through the web, then had her brother drop her off with a night-bag at 11PM on the 2nd occasion for a shag sleepover.
Over the last 2.5 years, they have calendar scheduled lays at his or hers, 1 on 1 distribution, web talk and smartphone messaging.
Other than that, both completely lead their own life.
Not so long ago, now old farts named something like that friends with benefits.
The current generation names it : in a relationship.

Last edited: