Paid Member

Attachments

• Save a Horse - Ride a Cowboy.jpg
    Save a Horse - Ride a Cowboy.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 93
Joined 2006
Paid Member
No need for stirrups
Just grab hold on pair of sumthink ( leave your immagination to decide what pair of what's) and don't let go...

There iz an old joke similar to that concept - called a "Rodeo [censored]".

Not sure that I can get away with it here - even if I clean up the language and remove all references to religion, politics, etc.....:D:D:D

It's a beautiful day here in Nashville - and of course I wish everyone a Happy Mutherz Day!!!!!! ;)

There is a story from a rodeo, where the audience was invited to ride this wild bronco......
an unknown uy entered the corral, and lo' and behodl , - after two minutes the bronco was tame as a lamb......
" How did you do that?" - someone asked......
"Oh, that was nothing", the bloke answered...... " really nuthin' compared to when the missus had whooping caughs............"

Wise move or pure dumb ***, you decide.

I just acted out the joke with my wife while she's busy in the kitchen. I guess she's heard it before because she started kicking backward as soon as I got to the punchline and got me in the knee. She turned around with a huge grin on her face, gives me the finger and said "you are so bad!" and went right back to her cookies.

Not a word of a lie. Man I have great wife. :D