The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

@ c2c: Now that really is a Daaaaaaaschshuuuuund!

Attachments

• Scanned charts3.jpeg
    Scanned charts3.jpeg
    51.3 KB · Views: 108
Joined 2006
Paid Member
I'm quite a type too.

(agenda note : on a Cal visit, wipe bottom with guest towel, but act like Sioux-2-Sous*)

Ummmmmmm - I strongly suggest that you do not make Asian women real mad at you. Southern Women use 12 inch cast iron skillets - Asian women are handy with a little toy called a butterfly knife..... :eek:

A lot of them that I know played with them as kids like our kids played with yo-yo's - and they can give you a big surprise before you can blink your eyes...

Last edited:
There should always be something left to fantasize about (post out-house, I grew up with a water bottle in the John)

Number of months ago, I'd been out on a hot day, all day and eating something just about every hour.
When you gotta go in the Caribbean, you Really got to.
Damn such bad luck, at the bay and the only two mobile dumpsters are under lock and chain.

Figured I'd stop for a beer at the marina, chance to use the toilet there, less than five minute drive by car.
Former yacht club of the Asiento sports club for Shell managers on the isle, still has hand-carved regatta year boards on all sides in the bar, some dating back to the '40s and '50s.
Now a membership yacht club, and like every non-commercial club, serious lack of funds for renewals and maintenance.

Oew, and what a sexy young dame behind the bar, 20 at the most, giant set of you know, just started to line up the bottles at the circular counter.
So I order a beer & lime, and head for the men's.

Ooh, what a relief.
Then I sees the scavenged toilet roll, looked as if someone nibbled the last remaining pieces off with his bare teeth.
And then I notices that the heap won't flush, hitting the lever again and again, No juice !
Oh God, there's no water from the sink tap either, someone turned a valve shut !
Instant panic, and then PTL, I had a pastry roll from a bakery en route, and somehow stuffed the paper napkin in my shorts' pocket.

Next relief was realising that who'd ever come next would be in even more of a spot.

My fav beach : All sizes | Grote Knip | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

And the crime scene =>

Attachments

• Asiento John.jpg
    Asiento John.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Ooh, what a relief.

And then I notices that the heap won't flush, hitting the lever again and again, No juice !

Next relief was realising that who'd ever come next would be in even more of a spot.

With any bad luck at all the pile iz still there waiting for you (and of course it haz grown) and the cute little bar tender haz someone she would like you to meet - that needs their diapers changed..... :eek:

That must have been a pretty fancy white man's loo - the one's I saw were a hole in the floor with a couple of foot prints next to them - and a cactus plant......

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I have been sooooooooooo bored without being able to talk to dummy's that I have vacuumed all of the carpets and then started in with the carpet cleaner thingy (that's what SWMBO calls it). This of course iz a completely insane activity for me when I should be off listening to some muzic and thinking about things that go round and round with vinyl disc on them.....

Pleaze - emergency request - send over a couple of hot ladies wearing French Maid outfits (I'm sure that Jacco knows the right one's) with a big keg of decent beer. I don't drink alcohol - but I figure that the emergency medics will enjoy it while they patch me up after the Mrs. gets finished with me.....:D:D:D

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Big female maids with cheap beer, coming up. Please confirm request, as my dyslexia has been acting up.

I'm betting that you have been busy taking warming labels off of things huh???? :D:D:D

Now that I think about it - in Tennessee cheap beer and big females (species may not matter much either) might be the way to go.... Why waste money when ya it really isn't needed..... :rolleyes: