The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Can this photo be of Brian???? Nah - that one is to pretty to be Irish lad.... ;)

But I am loving those amps!!! Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd the work bench is even better!!!!!

Check out that old "GE" tube carton on the bench - coooooool!!! Hmmmmmmm - on 2nd look maybe not tube carton - maybe box for power connector or switch...

Attachments

• Brian pre mono1.jpg037.jpg
    Brian pre mono1.jpg037.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Nahh....that one is another Italian; but without Irish content. :D:D:D (I didn't take him any whiskey:p:p:p:p)

I am (was) one of the three Irish Giants in this one.....20ish years ago!

Aye - that's more like it for Irishman - and seeing as how we know that you like to fish I have a sneaky suspicion - but then maybe not. Irish are clever boogers and seldom give clues that are valid - and if they are there is always a catch to them.... :D:D:D

Aye - that's more like it for Irishman - and seeing as how we know that you like to fish I have a sneaky suspicion - but then maybe not. Irish are clever boogers and seldom give clues that are valid - and if they are there is always a catch to them.... :D:D:D

If a fine upstanding guy like you is suspicious then its bound to be sneaky...just like playing dumbo at the table!:D:D:D:D

I see that you have done a Jacco on your leg!:D And that you are wearing a cheeky dunce's hat!!

Attachments

• dumbo.jpg
    dumbo.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 77
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
And another for ZM to drool over.

The plinth and platter and most fittings are pure carbon....the periphery mass ring is bronze. The whole platter floats on air!!!!!!!:D;)

The arm is by another Italian - actually they are good...provided you keep Spectral cartridges well away from them.:D:D

Attachments

• Yamamura%202r.jpg
    Yamamura%202r.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 100
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
yup

AR2 (Frisco Sausage) is pretty busy these days

finished xformation of his previous BJ2 in two BJ2 monoblocks , each of them packed in one Fugly! Papa proto-case , playin' with all Ipad iteration (me thinks he have entire house Appled 3-times) , tweakin' his X600 , finishing Papalike active xover for his Eternity ....

Attachments

• crazy.gif
    crazy.gif
    4.9 KB · Views: 91
Joined 2006
Paid Member
yup

AR2 (Frisco Sausage) is pretty busy these days

finished xformation of his previous BJ2 in two BJ2 monoblocks , each of them packed in one Fugly! Papa proto-case , playin' with all Ipad iteration (me thinks he have entire house Appled 3-times) , tweakin' his X600 , finishing Papalike active xover for his Eternity ....

Nah - that will never work...... Send that drek to me for proper disposal!!! :D:D:D

Where are all the dumb greedy boyz dis morning???? Hmmmmm - on 2nd thought maybe I don't wanna know that information......