The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Lenco arm is Ugly....NOT Frugly!!!:2c:

It's funny...the Lenco was my very first TT, with arm+ Goldring MM cartridge.. Followed by a used 301+SME + SPUGT/E! Of course it sounded better!:)

Best arms I have found with it are the FR64s (with SPU/e (original) with proper spacers and DIY carbon headshell), followed by Zeta and the slightly lighter Mission ... still have the last two arms. So Teflon V do not concern me...ever.:D:D:D

But I am spending more time and money getting the SP10 going properly...near world class TT:):)

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
for my L75 I'll either make something as RSA1 (47lab ....... Be origin , isn't it ?) or loooong one as Salabert's diy 6moons industryfeatures: Bernard Salabert of PHY-HP

tonearm.jpg

dunno on which forum I collected idea - new partial basic plate for L75 - laser cut or cnc milled ......... that with some heavy composite plinth (wood+Al sheets)

that's plan at least ; I'm still young .......... :rofl:

Last edited:
....................... I'm still young .......... :rofl:
:bullseye:
:D:D:D:D:D

Not if your rocks go on fire when cooking partridge.....;):flame::flame::flame:

I dont know re arm....I have seen that pic before. I have always thought that the "long drop" RSA is likely to be sluggish as there is a longggg pendulum effect between stylus and bearing. I was taught that the shorter the vertical distance the faster the arm, but finding the ideal is not easy as the line between speed and instability is small. I also favour really heavy centre to arm to increase downforce on bearing and thus stop all that jumping around that unipivots are famous for!

That pic is almost a 'naked' Pluto!!!:D:D:D I think Jacco is correct in his asumption..;)

EDIT

Just checked the links! PHY...I see...PHYissed arm?:D:D:D:D

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
:(

Thomas, I am not happy.

SuK :cuss::cuss::cuss:

I think that the Nashville lad's must have eaten Jacco's rotten ham for dinner and drank ZM's bong water to wash it all down with. :headbash::headbash::headbash:
THAT wuz NO playoff team on the ice last night!!! I would call them :clown: - but it is not funny.
Radulov should be ashamed of himself for his effort. :down::down::down:

Attachments

• asshat.jpg
    asshat.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
no spare tonearms, but I could send you the neighbouring farmer's yard tomcat....Certainly needs knotting - the randy old s*d.:mad:

PS:

Thought you won!:confused:

Far from winning - Nashville was playing with about a 2 second delay loop in their noggin's last night. Watching the game made me thing of a multicar pileup on a foggy road - just one wreck after another. Keith Jones of NBC rips Alex Radulov to shreds during Coyotes vs. Predators Game 2 (VIDEO) | Puck Daddy - Yahoo! Sports

Hi Cal - It is not looking good at all for the Pred's at this point. If I wuz a betting man I would say out in 4 straight. Perhaps I will feel better tomorrow but man Phoenix made them look like the fool last night.

Enough of dis hockey bs - let's talk about bent tonearms and hot amps!!!

Last edited: