The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

... I find it nice to know that the practice is spreading around...

Of course it is...

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

tumblr_ltmsfibgiW1qci4ejo1_r1_250.gif

Manu

Joined 2006
Paid Member

Attachments

• wireless spy tank.gif
    wireless spy tank.gif
    58.4 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Now I eyes fixed on getting one of these toys....... Slideshow: Hot gadgets for 2012

Originally Posted by c2cthomas View Post
... the practice is spreading ...

If you really intend to use this little tool (Dinge gibts :rolleyes:) a little more spreading would have made things more spicy IMHO ...
:rofl:

Sigh ...
This morning I discovered this was still in the DVD player...... :D:D:D

Me too I usually prefer to feel asleep after the first 2/3 of this beautiful movie...
As I never really understand the meaning of the end :eek:

Manu

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Me too I usually prefer to feel asleep after the first 2/3 of this beautiful movie...
As I never really understand the meaning of the end :eek:

Manu

I stay away from discussions or debates about the meaning of the end of the movie - they usually wind up back where they began after a couple of days.

I can use those couple of days for showing the meditation girl several different positions for more enjoyable experience.

I'll bet ya know the meaning of THAT! ;):D:D:D

If not - then step over to the dummy table over in the corner and have a seat. :cool:

I wonder if she reads German?????? and speaks English..... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
:up::up::up:

I wuz having a "chat" with ex-wife (and friend) over on social site and in a fun way she sez I am in denial about sum things (never happen - I'm still 49 y/o).

This morning she said I wuz being delusional when I shared that I might be a member of The Oglala Lakota or Oglala Sioux (we have had that discussion here already - with some really good feedback too!). Well - actually - I think she said that when I told her that if I am related to Chief Crazy Horse and Chief Sitting Bull that perhaps my Indian name would be Crazy Horse that is Spreading Bull - but that's another story.........

Sooooooooooo anyhow I crossed my legs into pretzel position - circled fingers into energy channel - and came up witha new Thomas-ism of dumbness.

And now - like spreading bull - I will share it with you - just step over to my dummy table over in the corner of Pass Pub.....

I've come up with a new "Tomism" inspired by - and therefore dedicated to - Dori -
De Lusion – a tributary of De Nile – which feeds into a swamp full of gators. It’s located somewhere in Urope
There is also a campground near by - but you have to paddle up a certain famous creek to get to it. While you are asleep the paddles to your canoes get stolen - and thus you are up this famous creek - with out a paddle. And the only way back home is through the swamp.

I hope that I have given you a smile to wear today!!! Wear it in good health! :D:D:D

BTW - my Aunt sez it wuz "De Lightful" - so this cwazyness must run in da family (Auntie is a young 84 y/o).

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
ya nuckin' futz ?

ya scared them all , with today's meditative dreamindadreamtrippindatrip ...... :rofl:

same as with Obelix ( who fell in ladle with magic potion as kid ) , one who can understand your sort of wakooness must be same as you - initiated by Great Pipe of Peace as a young one .....

believe me (from my modest experience ) - it's pretty safe to be the one who you are in Papapub ..... but be careful outdoor

Attachments

• crazyrocker.gif
    crazyrocker.gif
    953 bytes · Views: 97
  • buehehe.gif
    buehehe.gif
    33.3 KB · Views: 100
  • crazy.gif
    crazy.gif
    4.9 KB · Views: 97
Joined 2006
Paid Member
ya nuckin' futz ?
ya scared them all

believe me (from my modest experience) - it's pretty safe to be the one who you are in Papapub ..... but be careful outdoor

Asked SWMBO if I can get sum of theze ta wear so I would be safe when going outdoors. She said only if I wanna live in dog house instead of tipi........ :eek:

At age of 49 (for a couple of times) and skin that is so pale it glows in the night as if I were a ghost from ancient brave - not such a good idea she thinks. She hasn't used cast iron skillet persuading device on me yet - but she is keeping it close at hand.

Attachments

• Inidan Loincloth.jpg
    Inidan Loincloth.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member

Native American Indian loincloth - I thought that they used animal skin for those things.
As far as I can determine there aren't any cloth mills spinning polyester on the reservation. I guess I'll need to check the label for washing instructions.

I have always wondered if there was some "support" under those loin cloths - or if they just left things in "natural" state - so to speak. I mean - if those guys are riding on a pony and hunting the buffalo with the front cloth flapping around while galloping across the sacred planes - well that brings an entirely new perspective as to why they were called "braves"!!;)

I once asked a Scottish friend of mine a similar question. We were at the Highland games - a Scottish excuse for getting really really drunk - and I popped the question - "What's really under the Kilt"?

I ain't telling you what it is!!!!! :trapper:

Joined 2006
Paid Member
well - probably same thing as under Eskimo suit

;)

I know what is under there also - but also sworn to not tell secret. If I reveal secret then it will not be the whale blubber the tribe is chewing on tonight. :eek:

And you really don't wanna know what my Scottish friend told me would happen if I revealed secret. It involves what they call "throwing stones" - and my personal stones......

His name was John - and we called him "Big John" - he was around 6ft. 5 or 6 inches - maybe 275 lbs. with a lot of big muscles - and at the time held the title of Champion (and the record too) of the North American Caber Toss. John was a big pussy cat - unless provoked.

Attachments

• caber_toss.jpg
    caber_toss.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member

Attachments

• The Terror.jpg
    The Terror.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 77
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Ahhhh - sweeeeeet - it has been awhile since I read a relaxing comedy!
I sent myself an email with the link!!

Somewhere in both of my miswired brain cells I seem to remember reading about the real event in wiki. Of course - with my memory - it might have been a newspaper that came out the next Sunday. I know I remember something about the ice crushing the hull of the ship - their attempting to escape and flee - but I'm unsure about the thing that is chasing them. I will rub my two brain cells together really fast and perhaps the friction will result in a spark or two of memory.