The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member

That guy is to dangerous to sit at the Pass Pub dummy table over in the corner. After all - there is a difference between being a dummy and an idiot!!!!

Most likely many - many miles (kilometers) from nearest medical care doing really stuuuuuuuupid stuff like that!!!!

Hmmmm....... wait a second - I seem to remember a certain 250cc dirt bike - the woods in Massachusetts - jumping 20 ft. (7 meters) over stone lined creek bed again and again for fun with buncha buddies. Perhaps I am being to hasty in my judgment.

I think this guy has to potential to win the Darwin Award (often a fatal thing). Not because he fell off of the darn thing - but because he chased it down the mountain!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek: (most of the time sliding on his rear end)

Last edited:
"UFO expert Alex Komanov concurred it was a hoax, using the logic that intelligent beings would be wearing clothes instead of appearing naked like this creature. " Yahoo New

:rofl:

Remember the name, this guy will become famous ...
The Komanov IQ test, based on the so called Komanov law : "The more you wear the more you're not a stupid alien ..."

Thanks Vix you made my day ...
Manu

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
The Komanov IQ test, based on the so called Komanov law : "The more you wear the more you're not a stupid alien ..."
Manu

Welllllllll - I still do not know exactly where my Grandfather came from - but sometimes we need to be careful what we wish for......:eek:

Attachments

• borg.jpg
    borg.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 89
  • 2001-a-space-odyssey.jpg
    2001-a-space-odyssey.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 94
  • 091605_alice_cooper_0119.jpg
    091605_alice_cooper_0119.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 83
Another splendid quotation from Yahoo-the-funny :

"... I've come to the conclusion that there is quite an amount of good evidence suggesting intelligence behind the phenomenon ..."

Next time I will know things better
and have a look behind the phenomenon (for some mysterious reason spelling check propose the word "promenoir" instead ... :rolleyes:) to see if there is nothing hiding (something naked or something intelligent) ...

Manu

Last edited:
Speaking of behind the phonomenon (promenoir in french) ...

Well here is the story :
You must know I like to play the Divertimenti for strings & winds (Ensemble Zefiro) when I read posts from my (most philosophical, in my opinion) friend Thommy
But this time, today, totally unconsciously, put Beethoven's Harmoniemusik (zefiro ensemble) in the CD player ...

Astonishing, no?

Manu

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Well - speaking of being as one with the Mighty ZM - as short story of my experience with meditation and levitation:

The art of self levitation: by c2cthomas – also wishing to earn name as Lakota Brave – “Smoking Amp”.

I saw a photo of the Dalai Lama the other day and it reminded me of when I practiced meditation. It was an effort to make peace with my inner self and quell my mental and emotional demons of PTSD and anxiety attacks, and was suggested to me by my therapist. Sooooo, I read a couple of books about it, and attended one of those little classes people hold at some little office and charge ya a few bucks for the experience. I could get into the zone pretty good – sitting quietly with my legs crossed, fingers encircled (it’s an energy thing), incense burning, the soft sound of a water fountain to ease the vibrations attempting to enter my zone and disturb tranquility. Sometimes I could imagine myself levitating from the surface upon which I sat, and float freely into space, to see a kaleidoscope of distant stars and galaxies. I would float - and watch them meld into one massive star of such immense brightness it would blind me to all things around me - and I would be alone and at peace in a region absent of all physical things.

Alas – I found I could never truly levitate and free myself from the bonds of earth until I moved to live in Tennessee. In my wildest dreams I never would have guessed that I would learn the art of levitation in what many consider to be a state that is not as enlightened as places such as California – or the mountains of Peru - or the majesty of the Pyramids. But it is true. Here in the open valleys and dells of Tennessee are people devoted to discovering the art of self levitation.

Here is the proof: 1978 Ford F250 Side View Jump Photo 8

Joined 2006
Paid Member
seems that you guys shared some Mighty Weed , in Yore , when NP still wasn't Papa ........

Never when work'n and having fun fixing electronic toys like Phase Linear 200' and 400's - we called them Flame Linear's because they had a very nasty habit of smoking things up all by themselves. They could be a real *itch to get back running and not eating themselves up AGAIN!!! Ya had to let 'em cook off while you worked on something else.

Sooooo only thing smoking wuz amps - thus reason for USA Indian name - Smoking Amp... :trapper:

Attachments

• phaselinear2_4.jpg
    phaselinear2_4.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 78
Joined 2006
Paid Member
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Just wondering whay the name of the car is B.O.R ...
:trapper:
Manu

I went back and checked the article and it doesn't say what BOR is for. Also - alas - truck lives and levitates in New Jersey. I find it nice to know that the practice is spreading around. Perhaps landing in Euro Zone soooooon? :D:D:D