The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Joined 2006
Paid Member
they're all dead!

we ( c2c & ZM ) are sole survivors , and now we must find Beast with (more than ) 1000 fets to defence and , finally , kill that Beast with 1000 bjts , who killed all our friends last night !!!!!!!

It's possible that it is a ghost from my past (we all have them) and not the beast of 1000 bjt's. :eek:

Manu - Ahhhhh- it is good to see another survivor around here.

I have heard this quietness before - sometimes soooooo quiet I wonder if my ears are working. It was - let me think - I am trying to remember....... Oh there is one memory still alive about this - it was quiet like this when I would indicate a desire for sex from my 1st ex-thomas-spouse....... and cold too.:D

Attachments

• ENIAC_Penn2.jpg
    ENIAC_Penn2.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 75
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Naaah, that's the so called "Steinbeck effect"
Made in US, but public domain now I think...
Anyway pretty universal ...
Wait till Great Sachem Thommy wake up... For sure I ll have some useful insider tips ...

Manu

My advice - do not use these grapes to make wine with - it will be pretty bad stuff.

Actually - I remember seeing similar things when I lived in Sacramento Ca. Back in my younger days Sacramento was a large farming community with lot's of orchards and fields - most that grew tomatoes. When the harvest time came around the people that harvest the crops would come as well - and then leave after a month or so to harvest the next crop.

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
btw.

I was in sort of block , since I finished Californication .

good thing is that my brain finally started to work ( at least a little , in same measure as before :rofl: )

in spite all things Papa gave me ;)

I already had impression that I'll never use back o' napkin again .... I couldn't even count that I'll even reach any sort of boiled water

:bawling: :clown:

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Daily ration of caffeine has just finished cooking - time for me to take a little break and mix component "A" with component "B" and see what happens. So now I go to restful spot to meditate for a bit - but I will return - don't fear for my. I have Dachshunds that will pester almost anything away - and what they can't pester away the will use a chew toy...