The onion in the lasagna , with that crescent moon coming out from the slices
:cool:
very yummy
but the man need some skills in cutting the onion
Or skip the onion...

Lasagna !
:D
Even Garfield :trapper:
Oh , man ! My latest favourite is a slice of bread spreaded with something that's inside a pot ( no pun ..) : It reports 'Calabrian Hot'
It's some leftover from jars export containing eggplant ,.....citric acid.
Also tuna .
What's next ?

I recall multiple clashes with more than one g/f about when and how fine an onion should be cut, not once managed to get the message across.

Sort of like where to use big caps and where the small ones.
I see this image of two audiophiles, one French and one Italian, in heavy dispute over a big onion cap.
The Frenchy would like to toss in an even bigger one, bypassed with several banged garlic caps.
The Italian shouts back (in French with a deep rolling R) that he insists on shaving it down to a pF series. :clown:

Ex-Moderator R.I.P.
Joined 2005
thick or thin onion rings
actually, it does matter
thin onion ring turns sweeter, milder
if you press the onion rings in your hands they turn even sweeter
sometimes too much, and almost sugar like
I always do that when used on pizzas
but not too much, or the pizza looses its freshness

Thing with classic food, and classical music, it's not adventurous and all too familiar, but you keep going for that perfect touch.

Ready for a drop of olive oil and a pinch of high quality salt on top, before bang in the oven. Haricots verts and the only smoked bacon variety good for this.
(not that the sorry bunch it was for will ever experience total harmony)

Attachments

• GreenJunk1.jpg
    GreenJunk1.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Ex-Moderator R.I.P.
Joined 2005
jacco, looks good
while waiting for the result...

harricots
well, mine are mostly frozen
I put them in a bowl, and pour boiling water into it
let them sit untill the water is just mildly warm
maybe repeat it once more
take them up, and let them dry a bit
and then on a pan with olive oil
spice with a little paprika and chili, salt and garlic

I suppose you use electrolytic coupling caps. Sniff.

It takes some oven modification (probably illegal) to get the temp up. You can either bypass the interlock and use "clean" or fool with the temperature sensor to alter its transfer characteristic using parallel resistors- that throws off the calibration of the temp indicator, so you have to derive a conversion chart. But the sacrifice is a small one, at least for the True Pizza Geek.

I suppose you use electrolytic coupling caps. Sniff.

It takes some oven modification (probably illegal) to get the temp up. You can either bypass the interlock and use "clean" or fool with the temperature sensor to alter its transfer characteristic using parallel resistors- that throws off the calibration of the temp indicator, so you have to derive a conversion chart. But the sacrifice is a small one, at least for the True Pizza Geek.

Ah -- then of course you would need to stand by. Close by!