The Burning Amp Festival- an Audio Happening

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Well that's what his suitcase is for, he certainly doesn't need more than a change of clothes. Hope he didn't upgrade it to the inductor version or it will be over the weight limit!

Michael - if you bring a "Le Sit", I'll bring a "Le Fake" amp using mosfet w/schade feedback. It'll be a rough light bulb-loaded concoction similar to the first "DeLite".

Pass DIY Apprentice
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Those presentations were a magnificent treat! Thanks.

@wrenchone
I have a little parallel feedback amp that uses an inductor and a new device, but alas I'll have to travel light, so I won't be able to bring anything that won't fit in my bacpack. I'd really like to see your amp at the show though (and anything else you'd care to bring for that matter) :)

Well this should Super-Size that Psych:
Linear Systems got the videos of past presentation up at last!!!

LinearSystemsUSA's channel - YouTube

Yes we finally got our around to it :)

We have just released the Linear Integrated Systems UTube, Facebook, Google + and Twitter accounts last week. We need people to visit and friend.

When viewing, please make sure that you register on UTube and friend us on Facebook to see the upcoming videos from Amp Camp, and the 2012 Burning Amp Festival which we will be attending and filming.

LinearSystemsUSA's channel - YouTube.
Linear Integrated Systems - Industrials - Fremont, CA | Facebook
https://twitter.com/Linear_Systems

Sincerely,

Paul Norton
Linear Integrated Systems (Linear Systems)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.