The Aleph30 PCB layout

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This way is how it looks

Attachments

• a1_thumb.jpg
    a1_thumb.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 744
Hanzwillem said:
How are you going to make the top plate? I really like the wood accents you are using in the corners, but I think a metal top would look better. Also, I ended up drilling holes in the top and bottom plate to allow some airflow in the internals as well.

The picture is from before the extra holes.
Hanz,
How are you doing I'm trying to get in touch with you for a long time because I had some questions for you.Can you post me some picture of how you had made your signal input.I use SG connect OPT underneed the board and connect the jumper IN- to R6 and didn't use R0.About the housing this is now for my Zen amp.I'm planning to make a new one.How come I can't see your picture anymore in your posts?

meanman1964 said:

Hanz,
How are you doing I'm trying to get in touch with you for a long time because I had some questions for you.Can you post me some picture of how you had made your signal input.I use SG connect OPT underneed the board and connect the jumper IN- to R6 and didn't use R0.About the housing this is now for my Zen amp.I'm planning to make a new one.How come I can't see your picture anymore in your posts?

Sorry about that. The main interest was lost due to other commitments. I'll have to dive into my amp because I don't know the details anymore by head. I use the amp only single ended. My attenuators broke of my balzen so I used my BoZ instead.

The older pictures were externally hosted on my university site when I was a student there. I guess that was from a time that onsite hosting on DIYAudio was not possible or cumbersome, dunno.

I know it's a long time ago but I need to ask this.
I did sold my boards with parts and the buyer has build this amp.
He has some trouble with it.He does find the bass sounding 10X more than treble and mids.He has to turn his pre-amp almost fully open to get some sound.He tried several pre-amps with no succes.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.