TDA1541A PCB finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
TDA1541a non-o/s DAC PCB Finish..

Dear AMT-freak,

the facelet was not my design.
I got this chassis from one chassis factory in China.

This factory half years before received one order for one log of this chassis. Two weekds before, I need to make one chassism for the DAC, so I go to search this factory to search any already one will fit for me. All of my kits was made by this factory.

When I get this chassis , the size was quite fit to me. But the outlook was made to another company already. So I change the facelet into 1cm thickness aluminium, Fullly folded to increase the mechanical strength & the outlook piant change to private car silver base Black colour. Pls see the left top of the photos to see the colour of the piant.

This will lower the total cost. Then I can maintain the DAC¡@chassis in a quality one but low cost.

BTW, the outlook for the kit which fit into the chassis will be as the photos shows.

P.S. This is a diy product only , not a mass production factory DAC.
all must do it by yourself to lower the cost & increase the price cost ratio.

thanks

thomas

Attachments

• tda1541a dac kit fully funish..jpg
    tda1541a dac kit fully funish..jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 329

Dear Anthony,

money arrived.

I will post to U with the upgrade kits.

Enjoy it, hope U will share more experience with others & advise me any improvement.

thanks

Pedja,

today I ask my friend that about AD844 design or more information. He told me that & remember U are the first promoted that use AD844 in diyaudio.com. But actually i did not know & I was choose this OP-amp by my taste. I like to use AD op-amp which from AD827JN already. I will post the fully schematic into my website for all the diyer, user & buyer to download. U can take a look to versify that my design may be not the same as yours. As I said. I only reference other design in the internet world. Not Copy.........

Hope can solve our misunderstanding.

thanks of all.

thanks

thomas

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
Pedja said:

I would like to ask the moderators for the opinion about this case.

Pedja, please explain what opinion moderators can have if we haven't seen a schematic ( that's what you seem to mean anyway ) ? Elektor magazine used AD844 for I/V in the early nineties of last century, nothing new there when used the generic way. Please send your complaint to the mods per mail first before possibly opening a debate about something that might be different from what you think it is.

Joined 2002
Paid Member
Selling yesterdays greatest....

I too, have this problem, that I cannot listen to more than one DAC at the time....
And new ideas and projects come up all the time.
And I also do not want a museum of older projects, so every once in a while, something must go. Not always because I want to get rid of it...but...

Arne K

jean-paul,

would U care email to me then I can resturn the fully schematic & parts list my my design to U to justify that my design & pedja.
I not like to cause any agrue with him.

more..........

dear Tim Pattinson, Jason Strohmaier & tze jin TEO.

money arrived, I will post the kit with pair power transformers to U on friday.
S/N I will immediately inform U after post.

There was a little addition parts I will added into the kits was the TDA1541a & AD844 op-amp IC sockets. Free of charge for U easy mould & charge the better ICs.

hope U will like it.

another is the tubes filament regular circuit.
I test that use 6.3V AC will had more noise which in use the high efficiency speaker >100db will had a little noise. If double up the filament voltage then regulate will more silence.

I will added two Elna 16V 2200uf to U which is free of charge for U prepare double up the filament voltage. This will free of charge.

hope this can help.

thanks

thomas

Pedja,

pls keep more gentle.

I see your design already.

U use 2sk170 & I was not use this chips. I use 78L05.

If U still mention that I copy Your design, I will free of charge to provide to all the users that buy my DAC's. Will ....FREE OF CHARGE>>>> to get my AD844 PCB board. I will only collect back the parts charge. Then I hadn't in AD844's part collect any money. Is IT OK for U.

DIYERs can choose pay money to buy your design for AD844 PCB or choose Free of Charge to get my design AD844 PCB.

Pls tomorrow go to my website to see the full schematic of the DAC.

thanks

thomas

pedja,

NO, I was not joking.

All the diyers who buy my kits I will only collect the digital PCB, Tube Buffer PCB & free of the charge for the AD844 PCB.
For the AD844 PCB will only collect back the parts money.
That means the AD844 PCB is free of charge, is it SURE OK FOR U ????????

We had different design & looks U mention I copy your design. We agruement so many times.

If my method can make U more happy. I will very happy to do that.

For all the pre-paider for my DAC kits. I will added some of better Cap to him to compensate the free of charge of AD844 PCB.

Hope this will make U more happy.

For the starting to design this PCB & kits I had not set any target to earn money. I was a crazy diyer & many japan parts as caps resisters & output transformers dealer. I pay my effort to all europe diyer can use less money to get HQ parts but I hadn't think that was agrue by a small pcb(AD844).

This is not my AIM.

thnaks

thomas

Will U Agree????? Pedja???????.

siu sin man tho said:
All the diyers who buy my kits I will only collect the digital PCB, Tube Buffer PCB & free of the charge for the AD844 PCB.
For the AD844 PCB will only collect back the parts money.
That means the AD844 PCB is free of charge, is it SURE OK FROM U????????
Thomas, I will not change my mind. Look, it is the design in which I put some effort, I put some effort at least to put it online in some sensible way. (You are selling the kits yet having no schematic?) It is not put online so you can take it and give to people like a gift to buy your kit. Yet telling them they can buy it from me, but can get it from you for free (!!!!!!!). Is that clear?

I am waiting here for 5 days to have the exact answer about what you are trying to sell. The indication it is something taken from my site are too strong. And yes, Jean-Paul, I know for 4 month this guy will sell the TDA1541A non-o/s DAC with "AD844 I/V stage", I was waiting these months to see what that will be. And it was interesting what I could see. And asked the question to clarify the things. May I remember you the answer was: “which Blue trimmers? I had several in the PCB. can U tell me more clear” (let me quote one, but there are a lot of such answers in the previous pages).

Pedja

pedja,

at first, U did said the blue trim on which place. U only ask me the blue trim. MY design PCB is quite compatible. There will had several trimmer on PCB. U need to ask me for more detail.

NO AGRUE, PLEASE.

PEDJA, U LIKE TO SELL YOUR PCB BUT I DESIDE TO FREE OF CHARGE TO MY DAC BUYERS.

For all the diyer,

This is the

CONSTRUCTION MENU, PARTS LIST, CHECK LIST FOR THE KIT & THE SCHEMATIC OF MY TWINS TDA1541A NON-OS DAC WITH TUBE BUFFER OR OP-AMP OUTPUT STAGE.

THIS MENU IS NOT THE FINAL VERSION, I WILL CONTINOUS AMEND THE DETAIL, PLS CONTINOUS VISIT THIS FILE OR TOMORROW I WILL UPLOAD TO MY WEBSITE. HOPE MORE DIYER WILL GIVE SOME ADVISE.

http://johnson.tmfc.net/audio/file

THNAKS

THOMAS

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
:cop: This thread will be closed for some time because of I need to look into the matter. Please understand we take these complaints quite serious at diyaudio.com and want to make the right decisions :cop:

Edit: this thread is reopened at 22 july 23:26 local time after thorough research on the matter. The similarities between the design of Thomas and Pedja are too strong to be called coincidental.

As a result appropriate measures will be taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.