TDA1541 info

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Oups, I forgot the attachment :cannotbe:

Attachments

• schemasec.gif
    schemasec.gif
    12.1 KB · Views: 1,991
Hi,

Has anyone read the papers on the attachment?

Did RUDY J. VAN DE PLASSCHE work on the tda1541 ?

I compared the datasheets of the tda1541a, and tda1543 to try and see what the main differences were.

From this thread:-

-5 to -15V powers oscilator, and DEM circuits. (on the tda1541a datasheet they are decoupled to each other to ground)

I'm sure I would not understand the papers but i'm sure someone out there could translate!

Then maybe DEM reclocking could be worked on http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11949&highlight=

Kind regards,

Ashley.

Attachments

• tda1541a_references.jpg
    tda1541a_references.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 1,837
hi,tubee

I didn't try the voltage-level circuit for 1541's I2S,because it is too complicated to me.

but I and my friends tried to add 3 resistors in the I2S which between CS8412 and TDA1541 for reducing the groud-bound effect,and got the much better sound.the best value of 3 resistors is 1K-3K(!) showed below,not 22-100 ohms which is ordinary in the other DAC.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.