Tang Band's FR Entry

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ex-Moderator R.I.P.
Joined 2005
Godzilla said:
>>> Or the ultimate

Is that a SINK!?!

That would mean very low WAF factor :D and I just thought it looked beautiful :clown:

Attachments

• super horn.jpg
    super horn.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 809
Cal Weldon said:
Well, we're really not any closer to swinging a deal as the "cheap" quote was still about the same as the drivers so maybe I will have to look elsewhere. :bawling:

Hi Cal

I'm not sure who quoted you for shipping but they must provide some kind of EXTRA service....I've been in contact with TB and waiting for their distributeor to give prices for ages...finally got the details and they are 250 euros a pop, and I make that about $345 at todays rate......ok so it might not be the exact equiv when PE announce prices........but

its surely very exclusive for us brits

Ed

http://oaudio.de/Loudspeaker-chassis/Tang-Band:::127_25.html?XTCsid=2v616jos4enn38kgh1k1oq07k0

flaevor said:
Would it make you feel better if it was rebadged with a danish name?

And by that Sir, you mean.....?

Cal Weldon said:
That price is higher than what I was quoted for the drivers. The shipping was the sticking point. My source is Creative Sound Solutions (CSS). He is a distributor close by. He was trying to arrange it with a person in Japan but scared me away with the shipping. I still have my fingers crossed but that price is not in the budget.

OK, so that's with small order shipment.

By the time PE gets them, they could be in the typical TB price range :)

Cheers!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.