"Super-Pair" I/V for TDA1543

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Bricolo,
I could tell You how 2SA970 and 2SC2240 sound against BC's when I build my Jocko's I/V and this one in this thread but unfortunately I'm little to short with time so You must wait (I'm working like :hot: lately and don't have much time to experiment:bawling: :bawling: - my girlfriends amp is waiting also..). So if You have time........ I will let You know
regards
daniel

Also - try to put some inductors in series with passive i/v resistors. Should work very nice- didn't try it but would in a day or two- I will get some small inductors tomorrow to try them :D

sparkle said:
Bricolo,
I could tell You how 2SA970 and 2SC2240 sound against BC's when I build my Jocko's I/V and this one in this thread but unfortunately I'm little to short with time so You must wait (I'm working like :hot: lately and don't have much time to experiment:bawling: :bawling: - my girlfriends amp is waiting also..). So if You have time........ I will let You know
regards
daniel

Also - try to put some inductors in series with passive i/v resistors. Should work very nice- didn't try it but would in a day or two- I will get some small inductors tomorrow to try them :D

I have some time.
The DAC itself isn't done (I haven't found suitable caps for the 1541 yet)

And if the toshibas are so much better, I'll have to redesign the pcb if the pinout isn't the same.

BTW, do someone have a direct url to the datasheets? The toshiba's website is such a mess. And the not-so-good-working-on-my-computer java interface doesn't help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.