• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

"Subbu DAC V3 - ES9023/WM8804 SPDIF & Power Supply PCB" Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all

As previously announced, GB is officially closed now.
I've sent subscribers their Paypal request.
I won't place any orders before beeing fully paid.
So, for those concerned check your mailbox ;)

You can follow GB status using GoogleDoc link provided.
Latecomers are welcome, they are asqued to act quickly (very limited qty available) :xfingers:

More to come

Regards

Phil

Hi all

Paypal process is almost complete.
Thank you for your quick action.
Please m3744 check your mailboxes, I still haven't got your Paypal.

I'll place orders today and tomorrow.

@Jac, welcome :)
"Moderator Emeritus" is a rough kind of gentleman, hello Jean-Paul.
As the co-genitor of this DAC, he's very curious to know how you'll get balanced output from an unbalanced version.
However, I've got a solution for your need please PM for details.

Regards

Phil

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
"Moderator Emeritus" is a rough kind of gentleman, hello Jean-Paul. As the co-genitor of this DAC, he's very curious to know how you'll get balanced output from an unbalanced version.
However, I've got a solution for your need please PM for details.

Hi Phil, I think you nailed it with the description ;) I know how to make it balanced but a new board with 2 DAC chips and very short tracks would be my preference. Not 2 boards with wiring in between.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.