• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

"Subbu DAC V3 - ES9023/WM8804 SPDIF & Power Supply PCB" Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I would like to drive an "AC Brilslang"... genuine or DIY!

i just understood why the name Cobra for this car !

It is not than the Cobra is pencak (is it the word than indonesians use in Neederlands ?), fast but it is because it is the fastest : sunglasses are behind because the sunny shines have not the time to dazzle you face to face but just face to back !

Last edited:
Hey that's german... --> Brillenschlange :D

Oh, there is no need to dismember you. ;)

The norwegian language has many similarities with the german one, so many of our words is both writtten and sounds almost the same. ;)

I`m happy I can keep all my limbs intact. :D

Mmm, just looked it up but there are not many "mean" words for people wearing glasses in dutch except for a now forbidden (considered) antisemitic one.
We don't use "brilslang" except for the cobra snake nor do we use the word "brillegeit". Maybe this is because many many people are wearing glasses ?

Since I started to wear glasses a few weeks ago I think I will join the Norske Brillegeit Gang as well. Better Brillegeit Gang members as friends than no friends at all :D

It`s not really a "mean" word, more like kindergarden-level teasing. :D

You`re welcome to join Norske Brillegeit Gang J-P, we`ll be glad to have you!

Looks like "brille" is a universal fun-word, judging by the comments here. :p

Regards

- Bjørn W

Got a mail from Subbu today, and he still has a few boards availible, so looks like I`ll be building this DAC in not so long. Sweeeeeeet!! :D

Thanks for your offers for boards and finished built ones J-P an Stixx, but now I will be building it myself.

Regards

- Bjørn

p.s Nice SIG J-P, since I am the other official member, I had to add it also. ;)

Disabled Account
Joined 2002
That is the better solution. Make sure you read all tips regarding other parts etc.

Read your sig and heard a goat bleat ;)

Attachments

• 22162807_2012102323394.jpg
    22162807_2012102323394.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 311
Last edited:
I`ve already read trough the build-thread by Bob, and the Mod-thread by GaryB, so I think I`m ok for now, but no doubt, I will be reading them again when I start building. Hopefully I`m also (hopefully) signed up for Phil`s GB for parts, and I believe that contains all/most of the recommended mod-parts?

That picture is so funny, I`m giggling like a little girl here!! :D

Regards

- Bjørn

Hi Bjørn,
You are registered for the "Mini Parts GB" ;)
More to come soon

Regards

Phil

I`m loving it! :D

Now I just need to order som BNC chassis-connecters, and possibly a 4:1 MUX/DEMUX-module and a few Toslink-modules (it`s only for tv and movies J-P, no flaming please. I`ll be using BNC for music.;))

Some input on the termination of the S/PDIF-input to the board? Wouldn`t it be best to use coaxial U.FL-connectors for proper termination? After I`m done fiddling and testing of course.. :) I`ve been looking at TP`s 4:1 MUX, and it has an option for U.FL-connectors.

Regards

- Bjørn

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.