Studio amplifer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Some specs:

> Power ------------------- 85W RMS/8 ohm
> Frequency response ------ 4Hz-73KHz
> THD --------------------- <0.003% (20Hz-16KHz)... 0.008% @ 20KHz
> TIM --------------------- <0.002%
> Slew rate --------------- 50V/uS
> Damping factor --------- >650

Attachments

• studio_slika2.jpg
    studio_slika2.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 3,031
rotation said:
Hi Bora!
I have all material for studio amp,but no pcb. Do you think it would be ok to wire it point to point or i need pcb. If someone makes it for me it would be expensive. Have you got any suggestion?

Frankly "rotation", it is a strange question! This is 21 century and it is unusual, at best, to do an amp by point-to-point wiring. I am not saying that it is not possible, but it's certainly quite odd. I don't know for Slovenia, but you can certainly find some small company in neighboring countries that are willing to do "one of" PCB-s.

Studio in test phase with Omni protector from Bora

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

The box is not finished jet and look ugly, but amp is sound nice and I am to lazy to finish.....,

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Hi "maldanut"
It is pretty much pointless to suggest any specific preamp because almost any quality designed and properly done preamp with usual output characteristics will probably satisfy. Few possible solutions you may find on my WEB-site, as well as on many other sites on the WEB. Good and reliable protection system called OMNI-protector you can also find there. It is usable with Studio but also with almost any modern power amp. PINCO is using it with Studio as you can see on those posted pictures!

Re: tranzistor replace

maldanut said:
thank you "boraomega"

I have a question, is posible to replace 2sk1058/2sj162 whit IRFP9240/240, because here are wery expensive this "2sk1058/2sj162" tranzistors, and I want to build one of your amplifier which is using this tranzistors.

thankfully

Pitile tele de ce intrebi de aceste tranzistoare?Ce vrei sa faci cu IRFP?!!!!Spune baiatule!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.