Sony TTS 8000 (All in Discussion)

Hi Jamie
Thank You for your supplying your home address.
I slight change to the Tolerance that has been used is made is to the Bushes OD for the Interface with the Bearing Housing Wall.
I will also receive a written advisory on the best practice for the fitting of the Bushes to the Spindle, this will be supplied when it is made available.
From our own discussions and the descriptions being offered, the Bushes are looking like their inclusion as a modification, is able to make a quite noticeable difference to the Performance, especially when compared to the original OEM parts.

John, thanks alot for all your effort, highly appreciated.

Do I understand it correctly, that we don't need to further widen those bushings once installed? That would be great indeed, as it is not easy to do on the kitchen table.
I will post my contact data tomorrow, I'm just too tired now.

the Bushes are looking like their inclusion as a modification, is able to make a quite noticeable difference to the Performance, especially when compared to the original OEM parts.

yes john the new torlon bushes take the TTS to another level,this was apparent when i first installed the bearing housing and more so after using it again when i switched back from the TTS with the bearing drain rod .

I was to make a visit to pick up the Bush Parts this upcoming weekend,
but a VIP Visit to my place of work has resulted in my having to be in attendance and help with preparations.
The Visit to pick up the parts has been rescheduled for the following weekend, I am sure these will be in the post in the not too distant future.