Smaller Leach Amp V1

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Re: parts group buy

lgreen said:
Ohhh....boards...great!

ahhh...

What's up with the parts group buy?

I'm referring to Post #93 where jleaman said:

Time flys right? The middle of May has come and gone, and a number of people have signed up for parts.

Any word on this? Is it still alive?

Are people interested in a group buy ?

Yes!

Are people interested in a group buy ?

The wiki shows that there is a desire for 20 sets of parts.

Wiki link

Are people interested in parts! Yes!

As for me.....Looks like you need something with a wire round around it....kind of scares me. Don't know what it is, some kind of inductor probably. Probably can't find that one on my own.

For myself, I would not have got the board without the promise of parts.

So, yes! lets do a GB of parts, or at least of all parts that are economically obtainable.

Hi, People,

Those that have not receive my email, please email me at:

ficustreed at yahoo dot com

Please do so without delay, I think everyone are anxious to get their hands on the boards.

Those have receive email from me, please also email me to set up the payment. So we can move forward.

We will order on 6/10/05, and I would like to have the paypment in by 6/8/05 (latest by 6/9/05).

Hello,
This is not done to Embarrasses anyone, but rather to get the process rolling.

Would the following people please email me at:
ficustreed at yahoo dot com

1.) eugenio 2.) jleaman 3.) dabodkin 4.) charlie10 5.) cambe
6.) LBHajdu 7.) Wes Marquenie 8.) Audiophilenoob 9.) John Mateus
10.) BFNY

I have not heard from you, please email me to indicate whether you are still committed to buy the boards or otherwise.

And please send payment if you have not done that yet. Thanks :clown:

I am sorry if I offend anyone.

Last call for the Leach board GP. I will place the order on 3:30 pm Friday Central Standard time, June 10, 2005.

The following people please contact me about your intention of whether you are committed to the GP:

1.) eugenio
2.) dabodkin
3.) Wes Marquenie
4.) Audiophilenoob

My email again is: ficustreed at yahoo dot com
Note: This is not my paypal user name.

If I have sent you an email, please reply.

If I do not hear anything by 12:00am (midnight), 6/9/05; then it will be assume you are not longer interested in participation of the leach board group purchase.

Please send payment if you received an invoice.
Thank you for those that had sent payment.

There are committments or promises to the GP of 198 boards.

The order will be place this afternoon.

Thanks for all those already sent payment.

Please send payment if you have not done so already.

The order will be CANCEL for people that have not contact me or I was unable to make contact. I have taken steps of posting and re-posting to make everyone signed up to be aware of that.

Thank you!

Has anyone worked up a parts list?

I'm having trouble finding C21 and 27 - I have found up to 8,200 uf/80V in a 2 pin snap in, but not 10,000. I know, close enough. Tried the usual US suspects, digikey, mouser, newark, allied. You either get 4 pin snap ins or smaller capacitance.

Also has anyone got any suggestions for the 1 uf film caps C4, 6 etc.? I haven't found anything in that small package in polypropylene.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.