Smaller Leach Amp V1

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
here it is: 2 oz copper, plated through holes and green soldermask, the price is $11.00 US with a small rounding amount going to this site.

Please verify your interest on the WIKI, tell everyone you know. I will keep it open for a week or so then send out invoices. Please ensure that you have email enabled through this site. Please do not send money now.

Once I have received all payments, I will order the boards for 4 week delivery.

BobEllis said:
here it is: 2 oz copper, plated through holes and green soldermask, the price is $11.00 US with a small rounding amount going to this site.

Please verify your interest on the WIKI, tell everyone you know. I will keep it open for a week or so then send out invoices. Please ensure that you have email enabled through this site. Please do not send money now.

Once I have received all payments, I will order the boards for 4 week delivery.

And 2.4 mm laminat?

\Jens

Hi all,
just used the currency calculator on the Wiki.
This US buy has pushed up my board costs by 13% instead of the savings being promised by changing to "across the pond" sourcing.
Then we find that the spec has been reduced to achieve this higher price.
Introverted or just parochial?
Maybe student discount can save the situation?

Hi, All,

There is a student discount, the tooling fee & testing fee waived. I was under the assumption that we were going to skip the testing in the quoted price. But none the less, they will do the testing for us in the student discount (do not cost them much and will save us the hassel if there is a short on the board).

Therefore, we saved the tooling fee, amount to $160, slightly less than $1 per board.

Do we want this to be donate to the forum or ......? Cast your vote!

Jens--Do the boards have slots, or just circles? If only circles, then price will go down slightly.

AndrewT--I concur with BrianD. on the exchange rate. Shipping to you will be likely $9US, or 4.5 sterling. The copper is less than the original though.

Do we all agree on the green boards? Or does people prefer other colors?

Terry--Are you in for the 2 boards?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.