Simplistic NJFET RIAA

diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Hi
a question about the resistors.
do all resistors should be 1/4W (except these that noted 1W) ?
does anyone has a recommended supplier where I can buy quality resistors ?

(Sorry if this question has been already asked ... I didn't find ant thread about it)

TNX

Only PCB resistors exceptions are R13 (2W) R1x (1W) R3x (0.5W if possible). They are noted in the BOM also. You can buy Dale CMF55, Caddock MK132, Vishay VAR, NOS Draloric, Resista, Holco, new stock Takman REY, PRP, from the likes of Mouser, element14, Parts Conexion, Michael Percy, Hi-Fi Collective etc. There are Dale precision, Welwyn precision, Philips MilSpec/MPR24 precision low ppm sparse values on Ebay sometimes also.

Rx1-Rx4, R1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,10,13,14 R3x are the more influential.

diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
No need to be sorry, you obviously missed it. Measuring IDSS is same technique for any type. Just utilize what JC says there in few to the point words and you will know IDSS for proper R3x I to V ref resistor scaling. Note down two near value K117s and keep them aside for the Q3x task.

Hi
a question about the resistors.
do all resistors should be 1/4W (except these that noted 1W) ?
does anyone has a recommended supplier where I can buy quality resistors ?

(Sorry if this question has been already asked ... I didn't find ant thread about it)

TNX

This might show up as swedish - change to your prefered language and hopefully it will show the same products.

Vishay Metal Film Resistors - Through Hole | Mouser

Regards

Progress

Billede 065.jpg

diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
See to ventilate well the back area. Besides the box is cute its also small and the output MOSFETs sinks are side by side. That will create an ambient delta more than for others. You may start at 3.1V tp1-tp2 then rest the top cover but have a clip on each c3 input side and one on the ground lug hanging out. Monitor those they slide down to circa 4V in respect to gnd clip each after half an hour. If they slide too much open and boost them up at the trimmers.