Simplistic NJFET RIAA

Billede 066.jpg

Ok I will use this and paint it black.

diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Will glow nicely through that. If there will be air con in the room better improvise something to block the input FETs from drafts or unpredictably high ambient delta. It will be cooler with the perf cover but also exposed. Use the mini sinks if you got them or make a mini matchbox to enclose them.

diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
"Another useful tip is before pushing the optional mini sinks on the input JFET(s) prepare them collars a bit wider with the pliers and form fit them on another same case transistor or Jfet first. Else the pressure will be too much for already soldered Q1 Q2. "

"Another useful tip is before pushing the optional mini sinks on the input JFET(s) prepare them collars a bit wider with the pliers and form fit them on another same case transistor or Jfet first. Else the pressure will be too much for already soldered Q1 Q2. "

Jupp, I had a hassle getting them on top of the JFET's. God luck that I assebmled them before soldering which included widening. I had to get the legs in place after the procedure...

Regards

Hi Salas,

Can't find R13 -> Vishay CCF02 2.2k 2W. Mouser is out of CCF or CPF for that value. Partsconn has Kiwame 2W 2k2, but it is Carbon Film and no PPM data.
Is it an issue to mix PRPs PR9372 and Vishays MRS25 (both metal films) with Kiwame for synergy perspective?
I used Kiwame in my Tube projects and can't say any bad word about these.
What about JFETs cirquets and Kiwame?

diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Hi Salas,

Can't find R13 -> Vishay CCF02 2.2k 2W. Mouser is out of CCF or CPF for that value. Partsconn has Kiwame 2W 2k2, but it is Carbon Film and no PPM data.
Is it an issue to mix PRPs PR9372 and Vishays MRS25 (both metal films) with Kiwame for synergy perspective?
I used Kiwame in my Tube projects and can't say any bad word about these.
What about JFETs cirquets and Kiwame?

Mouser Part No:
71-CPF2-J-2.2K

100ppm 5% buy 4 to find the two nearer ones and install.
Mixing is no problem, still Kiwame has a "tone" not neutral.

Mouser Part No:
71-CPF2-J-2.2K

100ppm 5% buy 4 to find the two nearer ones and install.
Mixing is no problem, still Kiwame has a "tone" not neutral.

I ordered today:
71-CPF22K2000FKE14
MFG Part No:CPF22K2000FKE14
CPF22K2000FKE14
Vishay Metal Film Resistors - Through Hole
US HTS:8533210090 ECCN:EAR99 COO:US

It just got back to stock in Mouser and it is 1%.
Thank you.