• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Selling JFETs - 2SK170-BL, 2SJ74-V

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,

I have don't much luck with 2SK389 in Singapore. I managed to locate some quanitities of 2SJ109-GR.

Since the matching of the 2SJ109 would need a fair bit of quantity to get a good pair/quad match, I can forward to those guys who bought the 2SJ109-GR from me so that you guys can swap with each other J109 with the desired values.

I am sending out 4 more packages over the week - Svein, Cornelis, Patrick and Don.

Update:

Managed to find some more Toshiba JFETs

2SK246-GR - US$0.50
2SK246-Y - US$0.50
2SK246-BL - US$0.60 (very limited quantities, maybe 50 pieces)

2SJ74-V (only 400 pieces lefts)
2SJ74-BL (out of stock, trying to locate an alternative source)
2SK170-BL - (2000 pieces)

Thanks to all who have bought the JFETs from me. Over 3,000 pieces of these nice fellows were sold :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.