• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Selling JFETs - 2SK170-BL, 2SJ74-V

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
James, I just received the JFETs this week. Thank you very much for your help and for your patience. Should I need some other rare transistor, I'll get back to you. And don't hesitate to ask me things we have in Canada and that you don't have in singapor.

Would you like a can of real maple sirup?? :D

Hey jacco, that would be nice :)

New supplies of 2SJ74-BL and 2SK170-BL have arrived. I have bought up all the new supplies in the shop :)

I am starting out on a new career and I will have not the time to answer queries and dispatch packages anymore. My new hobby is "WORK" and not "DIYing" anymore.

However, my spouse, Mrs Ruach, as well as my friend, John, will be answering your queries and dispatching the packages. Please be patient with them and they may not be to reply immediately.

Secondly, the prices of JFETs will be quote in Singapore Dollars, which is a payment option in Paypal.

Thirdly, this is what I have right now:

2SJ74-BL - Sing $1.00
2SJ74-V - Sing $0.70
2SK170-BL - Sing $0.50
2SK246-BL - Sing $0.80 (very limited stock <50)
2SK246-GR - Sing $0.50
2SK246-Y - Sing $0.40 (limited stock <300)
2SA970-BL - Sing $0.35
2SC2240-GR - Sing $0.30
2SK140-BL - Sing $2.00 (only eight pieces)

See you guys around. Many thanks for your support and friendship.

:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.