• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

SDA-400 Professional multi-way

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well, one very good for me is just 4ch,dual smps with 2xPBTU-3 filter+ input board bal/unbal input,connectors xlr and rca gold incluse, fit perfectly in 1U case.
prices...340€+spedition.
chip? not use. well compared Vs. serious A-B class ..yes :)
i think you can not buy without know well as made this amplifier and smps story.

Same as KIT-3? In that has the price gotten higher?

HiroPro:
Hey hiropro .. you disappeared like a ghost, Happy New Year to you too.
Your Mda-400 "Promotion Test" came back. is now available on the 120Vac version of the MDA-400, I am sending you this?

Regards

So this is the same MDA-400 but shipping with 120Vac SMPS? So it's two separate PCBs?

The DPA-400/F-LV is the same thing but with amp and SMPS being on one PCB?

DPA-400 is same as MDA-400 less the SMPS section on the same PCB?

How much for the second unit so I have two amps?

PM

PS I have no idea why it would come back to you as I gave full address info. Even though I brought a 230V plug to my rack I'd still much prefer 120V units

Last edited:
So this is the same MDA-400 but shipping with 120Vac SMPS? So it's two separate PCBs?

The DPA-400/F-LV is the same thing but with amp and SMPS being on one PCB?

DPA-400 is same as MDA-400 less the SMPS section on the same PCB?

How much for the second unit so I have two amps?

PM

PS I have no idea why it would come back to you as I gave full address info. Even though I brought a 230V plug to my rack I'd still much prefer 120V units

HiroPro, chaos is perfect in your post. :)
MDA-400 is one integrated PCB (circuits are identical to a DPS-400smps+SDA-400Amp)
DPA-400/LV is integrated amp and smps but completely different, using a scheme such as the DPS-500 also in the section smps, then regulated fast.

I can not sell in the forum module as DPA-600/DPA-400 series).
I can offer only DPS-400, SDA-400, DPS-500/DA, MDA-400.
-------------------
For the MDA-400 promotion-test which has come back, ups waiting for your phone number. I have written several times on the old thread, and in this too.
it is more practical if I send you a MDA-400/120Vac complete of PBTU-3 filter (2x10000uF).

Regards

Last edited:
Same as KIT-3? In that has the price gotten higher?

Hi, yes, the 4Ch is the Kit-3. maybe you have seen my wrong price, please see the post #174.
€340 is very low price consider all parts and quality of the Kit, consider also that, even it is compact, the scheme and components are as big amplifier (16A output on load), I not think you can compare with small chip amplifier when it sound.
I can not repeat this prices, as KIT-8 (two smps at price of one, just example)
If someone wants these toys, currently we have only:

1xKIT-3 (120Vac or 230Vac)
2xKit-1 (120 or 230V)
4xKit-8
2xKit-10
1xKit-11
2xDPS-500/DA
(with Heatsink as old photo,pcb blue opaque) +/-40-43V output

regards

Hi, yes, the 4Ch is the Kit-3. maybe you have seen my wrong price, please see the post #174.
€340 is very low price consider all parts and quality of the Kit, consider also that, even it is compact, the scheme and components are as big amplifier (16A output on load), I not think you can compare with small chip amplifier when it sound.
I can not repeat this prices, as KIT-8 (two smps at price of one, just example)
If someone wants these toys, currently we have only:

1xKIT-3 (120Vac or 230Vac)
2xKit-1 (120 or 230V)
4xKit-8
2xKit-10
1xKit-11
2xDPS-500/DA
(with Heatsink as old photo,pcb blue opaque) +/-40-43V output

regards

It was post #169:

2xKit-3 (230V Version) ........ € 230€ +22

Student friendly price, thats what got my attention to begin with. :)

HiroPro, chaos is perfect in your post. :)
MDA-400 is one integrated PCB (circuits are identical to a DPS-400smps+SDA-400Amp)
DPA-400/LV is integrated amp and smps but completely different, using a scheme such as the DPS-500 also in the section smps, then regulated fast.

I can not sell in the forum module as DPA-600/DPA-400 series).
I can offer only DPS-400, SDA-400, DPS-500/DA, MDA-400.
-------------------
For the MDA-400 promotion-test which has come back, ups waiting for your phone number. I have written several times on the old thread, and in this too.
it is more practical if I send you a MDA-400/120Vac complete of PBTU-3 filter (2x10000uF).

Regards

Yeah I'd like to get the promotion MDA-400/120Vac x 2.

PM

PS I seem to be the only person who didn't receive my promotion.

Last edited:
Good morning all and..Happy new year
graphics-happy-new-year-881536.gif

@Roberto..
referring to
Post #61 and
Post #63
I have not received the amps and no MP too... BTW i still wait for the spare parts for MDA kit..remember??

Sorry for my english..:p:p:p

Good morning all and..Happy new year
graphics-happy-new-year-881536.gif

@Roberto..
referring to
Post #61 and
Post #63
I have not received the amps and no MP too... BTW i still wait for the spare parts for MDA kit..remember??

Sorry for my english..:p:p:p
Happy year Giannettino.
What have smoking you and someone today? Ahahah.
you have received the amps (2xMDA-400 complete of rear panel and PBTU3), just without some connectors, sorry for this.
For SDA amps, it's not have relation with this GB, just for precision eh!
today later send a pm with solution.

regards

Hi,
2x... ref to available module.
Price is my wrong, see begin of thread or see well the Kit-1 (2xSDA-400+2xDPS-400+2xPBTU3+input board complete)+2xHeatsink, please calculate you.

I see now, i got at little confused. I will be building a case from modushop italy, could you by any chance provide the raw drawings for the back panel as i want to extend it with extra milled connectors?

I see now, i got at little confused. I will be building a case from modushop italy, could you by any chance provide the raw drawings for the back panel as i want to extend it with extra milled connectors?
Hi,
Sorry, explain better what you need.

You ref to my rear panel as stereo? (in this case,dimension is not suitable for standard 1U)
Or, You ref to original rear panel of your case "ModShop" and want the machining for everything you need? (if it is AL material, yes I can).
-----------------------------------
Additional question. I have a pair of bookshelf speakers , do you find the amplifier suiteable in the entire range?

??? The SDA Amps is designed for full-range (10Hz to 40Khz) -1dB with excellent definition in middle-tweeter range.
Power output, in the default configuration, delivers 150W (8R), 270 (4R) and (if the load drops <3R), 430W absolute quiet.

Regards

Last edited:
Hi,
Sorry, explain better what you need.

You ref to my rear panel as stereo? (in this case,dimension is not suitable for standard 1U)
Or, You ref to original rear panel of your case "ModShop" and want the machining for everything you need? (if it is AL material, yes I can).
-----------------------------------
Additional question. I have a pair of bookshelf speakers , do you find the amplifier suiteable in the entire range?

??? The SDA Amps is designed for full-range (10Hz to 40Khz) -1dB with excellent definition in middle-tweeter range.
Power output, in the default configuration, delivers 150W (8R), 270 (4R) and (if the load drops <3R), 430W absolute quiet.

Regards

Now i am very curious. Do you have any cases similar to modushop? Like this: http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/9349/21785858.jpg

It is 10mm front and 3mm rear alu.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.