• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

SDA-400 Professional multi-way

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Goodmorning,

Info:
Yesterday have been shipped with UPS, Pinnocchio and Royber.
Today I go on final test Maxidcx.
-------------
Noforte: you have tested DPS-400 with amplifier??
Cafènoir: received package??
WE417??

Today later send pm for tracknumber.
regards

@PandazYa:
You saw that I sent December 18?

I'm ready to send you another pair of SDA-400, but we agreed that we expect January 10 if they deliver. I'm inventing something?
perhaps there is a strange pleasure in continually reproach?
I have patience?

I have no doubt that usually have to do with Dishonest and thieves.

I'm not dishonest neither a thieve as you suppose but more a patient guy who is getting tired to have no explication about a parcel that has been posted 3 weeks ago from a country that has a common border with mine. If I don't receive it before the 18th January I guess I'll never receive it and I'll ask for refund, just saying.

I don't want you to send another amplifier cause I'll have to pay again 80 euros for ups in extra the 22 I already payed. And if I ever receive the one that is lost somewhere between our 2 country I'll have to pay the return fee to send it back to you.

I've asked you to call the italian post to know exactly what is going on with my parcel, have you done it? I don't speak Italian or I would have called them myself.

Alexandre

I'm not dishonest neither a thieve as you suppose but more a patient guy who is getting tired to have no explication about a parcel that has been posted 3 weeks ago from a country that has a common border with mine. If I don't receive it before the 18th January I guess I'll never receive it and I'll ask for refund, just saying.

I don't want you to send another amplifier cause I'll have to pay again 80 euros for ups in extra the 22 I already payed. And if I ever receive the one that is lost somewhere between our 2 country I'll have to pay the return fee to send it back to you.

I've asked you to call the italian post to know exactly what is going on with my parcel, have you done it? I don't speak Italian or I would have called them myself.

Alexandre
dishonest at you?? NO!
You or other think this of other I mean.
We have already speak about poste-it. I receive via telephon a "OK" for 8-10 January . remember??
I not wait up to 18 January.

Ok then I'll stay quiet and patient till the 18th after that we'll have to fix this issue.

Alexandre
Hi,
Last update for your package (today at clock AM 10:30)
"Package is in France,start for deliver"
This is the direct telephone customs Milan (Post-it) 84880898
---------
Pm to Pinnocchio and Royber
Maxidcx: your products ready.
---------
Well, seem I have finished...Yes!!!

Last edited:
Hello Roberto,

no, I am busy these days and have no time for playing around with the SMPS
(the plan was doing this during chritmas holiday), so you have to wait a little
bit, ...

Regards noforte

Goodmorning,

Info:
Yesterday have been shipped with UPS, Pinnocchio and Royber.
Today I go on final test Maxidcx.
-------------
Noforte: you have tested DPS-400 with amplifier??
Cafènoir: received package??
WE417??

Today later send pm for tracknumber.
regards

Good to hear that shipment to France seems to arrive!
Hi,
Thanks to CafèNoir to tell me that everything is ok, next step, hope you share your listening impressions, given that you have the right amp VSSA. :)

Maxidcx: your products are ready but we have to wait for Monday x shipping.
Tomorrow I make some pictures of your products.

The problem is not France, but the period under Christmas, as PandaZya, however, his pack is followed well by me.

Regards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.