SA2015 V-MOSFET Builders

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Think it would be enough shielded if you could add vertical iron shields between amplifier modules and powersupply. Should be easy to get 2 iron plates at local suppliers...
Yes it is.
BTW i have a question.
Is it safe the metal spacers usage(10mm long) mounting these 230vac boards ?
Like photo.

Attachments

• DSC08870.jpg
    DSC08870.jpg
    267.3 KB · Views: 404
  • DSC08867.jpg
    DSC08867.jpg
    280.9 KB · Views: 395
Last edited:
Joined 2011
Paid Member
Ok Toni,i will mount this as your recommendations.
Given that the design is for a dual mono(separate transformers,rectifiers,caps bank), i wonder about the common usage of star ground and speaker returns on the housekeeping board.:confused:
For your version of mcu board just connect the mcu gnd via 2 pieces of 22 ohm resistor to each channels star ground. You need this only for dc detection.

For your version of mcu board just connect the mcu gnd via 2 pieces of 22 ohm resistor to each channels star ground. You need this only for dc detection.
Given that i haven't the output (speakers relays),what you think about using two general use speaker's protectors, keeping the mcu for all other function,on-off,inrush control,over temperature protection?
Is this way more ground loop proof?
Something like this one.Omron relay / speaker protection board / support BTL amplifier | eBay
I seen the apdated index:up:

Last edited:
Joined 2011
Paid Member
Given that i haven't the output (speakers relays),what you think about using two general use speaker's protectors, ...
It's better to use the MCU build in features because MUTE and SPKDC work together to keep the maximum safety for your speakers and your amplifier. All parameters can be configured in software. Temperature shutdown, mute delay, SpkDC sensitivity, auto shutdown with repowering avoidance, galvanic decoupled remote powering ...

BR, Toni

It's better to use the MCU build in features because MUTE and SPKDC work together to keep the maximum safety for your speakers and your amplifier. All parameters can be configured in software. Temperature shutdown, mute delay, SpkDC sensitivity, auto shutdown with repowering avoidance, galvanic decoupled remote powering ...

BR, Toni

Ok thanks,i will try finding the output relay pcb artwork,then i will come back with many questions about the mcu customisation.:)

SA2015 Power Supply Boards.

Two Power Supply modules ready for testing.
Top quality parts, easy mount, perfect footprint matching!
Congratulations Toni,very professional drawing;) as usual:)

Attachments

• DSC08890.jpg
    DSC08890.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 389
  • DSC08891.jpg
    DSC08891.jpg
    291.4 KB · Views: 372
  • DSC08892.jpg
    DSC08892.jpg
    233.4 KB · Views: 370
  • DSC08894.jpg
    DSC08894.jpg
    262.6 KB · Views: 362
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.