• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Roender's FC-100 Rev.1 Group-Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Yes, Bastian: shipping the transformers outside of EUROPE will be very costly.
That is why I will not offer "the big transformers".
But the 4 x 34 VAC / 50W is a small one and weighs less than 1 kg.

Find attached the current order list for the "shunt-transformer".

Best regards - Rudi_Ratlos

Attachments

• Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    4.9 KB · Views: 271
@Wendell C: the shunt is not based on SALAS' shunts; Mihai developped it by his own.
Please refer to AndrewT.'s post #212. I will send you a PM.

I will wait until Monday, 1st of October, and order the "shunt transformers" then. Please do not PAYPAL me, until I give you the final prices.
Find attached the current order.

Attachments

• Image1.png
    Image1.png
    4.7 KB · Views: 403
"The Postman Always Rings Twice" ...

... and he gave me:

- 50 MKP1839 / 1µF ordered from FARNELL
- 160 x NJL0281DG and 160 x NJL0302DG ordered from MOUSER
- 6 x NJW0281G and 6 x NJW0302G (MJ777: "For Your Eyes Only")

I have already prepared your envelopes and will distribute the parts among your letters according to your order.
I will start measuring / matching the NJLs tomorrow!

And I have another very good news:
BADEL will offer me the shunt-transformers as 4x34VAC / 20W (!) version.
20W is even more than needed (remember: 21.5 mA are needed per frontend-rail of the FC-100) and weighs less
(no additional shipping cost in most cases; I will simply put the transformers into your letters) and costs less!

P.S.: Fabrizio: you are welcome.

Attachments

• Heute 022.jpg
    Heute 022.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 400
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.