• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Roender's FC-100 Rev.1 Group-Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Gentlemen,

find attached the current order list and check, if I picked up your order correctly.

Best regards - Rudi_Ratlos

Attachments

• Image1.png
    Image1.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 290
"It is PAYPAL - time"

Gentlemen, this round of group-buy is closed now, and I will not accept further participants.

Find attached the final order list.
Please check your order, and do your PAYPAL-transfer then.
The amount of money that you owe me, is given in column "Total price incl. PAYPAL"; the currency is "€".
My PAYPAL - ID is: RRozek@t-online.de

I will take your EMail- and address for delivery from your PAYPAL-profile.

I wish you happy PAYPALing. :D

P.S. After I have received a PAYPAL transfer, the corresponding cell in my EXCEL is filled with green colour.

Attachments

• Image1.png
    Image1.png
    18.6 KB · Views: 266
Last edited:
It is PAYPAL time

I received your PAYPAL transfer, Marjohn! Many thanks.

Gentlemen: currently all components that I included in my group-buy (NJL-transistors, 0R10 MPC74 emitter resistors, MKP 1839 caps)
are on stock of MOUSER, FARNELL, BUERKLIN, ...

I would appreciate very much, if you do your PAYPAL transfer soon.

P.S. Harry: I received yours as well.

Attachments

• Image1.png
    Image1.png
    19.1 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.