• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Roender'S FC-100 - Group Buy

Gentlemen, I cannot resist and have included 3 pictures showing you, how I tested the "temperature control feature" of the SPO-PCB.

Up to the threshold value of 50°C the DuoLed is shining green.
When the threshold was exceeded, I heard the blue fan-relay clicking (it is now showing +12VDC on its associated connector), and the DuoLed changed its colour to red.

"Everything works as designed."

Best regards - Rudi_Ratlos

Attachments

• Phoenix 005.jpg
    Phoenix 005.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 674
  • Phoenix 002.jpg
    Phoenix 002.jpg
    264.2 KB · Views: 652
  • Phoenix 001.jpg
    Phoenix 001.jpg
    212.8 KB · Views: 614
Ernst, I did not yet offer my "Dual LT3062 PCBs" in a group buy.
(And I wonder, if I will ever do it, since a group buy means a lot of efforts: documenation, prototyping, making the BoM, shipping the letters, ...).

I will give you the Gerber files of the LT3062 PSU (which is a very "stable and silent" PSU in my opinion - but I do not have the means to measure it), if you will start a group buy for it.

I will be the 1st participant of this group-buy.

Attachments

• topview.png
    topview.png
    76.3 KB · Views: 546
Gentlemen, I have received the 4x34VAC / 30VA toroid transformers from BADEL today (see attached image 1).

The mains 230 VAC primary winding has yellow wires.

The secondary windings show pairs of blue, green, red and brown wires.

Connect the blue - not marked black- secondary winding to the green - marked black - winding to constitute "GND" of a FC-100 Shunt regulator (image 3).
The same applies to the red and brown secondary windings.

I am currently weighing and optimizing the components' placement of each parcel to give you the best shipping cost (image 2).
I will take all of the parcels to my local post office tomorrow morning.

Attachments

• Trafo 002.jpg
    Trafo 002.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 371
  • Trafo 006.jpg
    Trafo 006.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 181
  • shunt.jpg
    shunt.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 205
Matched transistors

Joshvi, I haven't heard from you for quite some time.

My part of this group buy is done: I have received the BADEL transformers that are needed for Mihai's shunt PSU the day before yesterday and have already sent the parcels
with all ordered components to the participants (ARCHIDEA1 asked me to wait until he has returned from holiday).

What about your part? Did you already ship the transistors? I did not yet receive the set that I have ordered and - to be honest - I am getting a little bit impatient :D !

Do: as I remember Joshvi has a couple of the 2SA / 2SC transistors left. Ask him, if he can sell you the needed number of transistors.

Concerning the capacitors' types:

I have used MICAs for the capacitors with a value < 1nF.
C1 is a 1µF Vishay MKP1839.
As the DC-blocking input capacitor C19 I am using a Vishay MKT1822 4.7µF and solder a 47nF Vishay MKP1837 in parallel.
I am using WIMA PET capacitors for the other capacitors (for example 100nF).

Hi Rudi,
I know Rudi. Sorry for that. I finally managed to get very close 27 NP matched pairs from almost 700-750pairs of 2sc3423/2sa 1360 from five different sources /production batches.

Information to all

Agreed to to do the matching because I had 450 pairs of 2sc3423/2sa1360 with me. These are the leftovers of my stock bought from Tohri corporation, japan three years back. But when started the matching I am not able to found a single cross matched (NP) pair from these. Very easy to get NN or PP matched pairs. Each channel requires one NP (Q19-Q20) ,One NN(Q18-Q21),one PP( Q16-Q14) matched pairs. 2sa 1360 has hfe between 135-150 and 2sc3423 has hfe between 175-210.

So checked my stock and found some bought from KP components, Canada and BG electronics Germany. But no luck, same issue.

I bought small numbers each from different sellers of yahoo auctions and wakamatsu trade japan. Finally found some very good NP pairs.

NJL0281/NJL0302

The same problem. Gain of NJL0281 is between 87-93 but NJL0302 is 126-133. I bought these from mouser. I contacted Rochester electronics but No samples, minimum order is 250 USD.

The samples ordered directly from Onsemi website have same problem. So no way to get cross matched pairs.

I will ship the packets on Monday directly to your paypal address to avoid further delay (except ARCHIDEA1 as Rudi said)

Each stereo set contain two NNN and PPP matched NJL pairs (not cross matched) and two singles.All bought from mouser, four 2sc3423 NN matched pairs (all from Tohri, japan), Three 2sc1360 PP matched pairs (all from Tohri, japan), and two 2sc3423/2sa1360 NP matched pairs ( from different sources).

Sorry for the delay.

best Regards
Joshvi