• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

"Reference" TDA1541A DAC with I2S-BUS architecture

Surface Finish for future PCB´s

• ENIG - Electroless Nickle/Immersion Gold

Votes: 93 48.7%
  • Immersion Silver

Votes: 54 28.3%
  • Immersion Tin

Votes: 24 12.6%
  • OSP - Organic Solderability Preservatives

Votes: 20 10.5%

• Total voters
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello
Please tell me...the best dealer to buy a TDA1541a
Best Bjarne

Hi Bjarne,

If you are not going to buy whole Cd player, please PM me, I have few different TDA1541 and TDA1541A as spares.
Some of TDA1541 were removed from players (as Marantz CD 94 and Philips CD960), some TDA1541A are new - I can check ones on my operational CD player to be sure those are OK.

Best regards
Saulius

Joined 2009
Paid Member
Bargain Sale

Bargain Sale

Here you could order two of my ready build Red Baron V4.0 DAC test modules,
witch includes the new 3.3V I2S attenuator and free running DEM oscillator modification.

Also on board is the Tube-I-zator bandwidth limiting modification.

Main Parts

- DEM decoupling with Cornell Dubilier Stacked Metallized Film Capacitors 1µF/16V FCA 1210 caps
- PRP resistors
- Nichicon FPCAP R7 series capacitors

for the special price of

$55 each

including
Worldwide shipping and paypal fee

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

If you are interested, please send me a PM.

:wave:

Mouser cart

I've got all the mouser parts (I can find on mouser) in this cart...

https://ca.mouser.com/ProjectManager/ProjectDetail.aspx?AccessID=e5f3e3e479

You guys are more than welcome to copy it... I haven't double checked it yet - but have removed parts from the original BOM (not needed with the latest mods).

Anyone have complete red baron build? I'd like to see them. I don't see how I can fit all these circuit boards into one enclosure.

Joined 2009
Paid Member
Bargain Sale

Here you could order two of my ready build Red Baron V4.0 DAC test modules,
witch includes the new 3.3V I2S attenuator and free running DEM oscillator modification.

Also on board is the Tube-I-zator bandwidth limiting modification.

Main Parts

- DEM decoupling with Cornell Dubilier Stacked Metallized Film Capacitors 1µF/16V FCA 1210 caps
- PRP resistors
- Nichicon FPCAP R7 series capacitors

for the special price of

$55 each

including
Worldwide shipping and paypal fee

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

If you are interested, please send me a PM.

:wave:

Only one left!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.