RCA Jack Bulk Purchase?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
One Day To Order!

This is the last day to order.

There will be no extras. I will only order what is paid for in advance.

Those who have not ordered, and those who have ordered but not paid, I must have your payment by Monday or I will not order your parts. The only exceptions are those who have work out special payment with me directly.

If you wish to order now, expect to pay using PayPal

Stay tuned to this thread for further news.

Rodd Yamashita

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
Less Then 10 Hours Left To Order!

roddyama said:
[There will be no extras. I will only order what is paid for in advance.

Those who have not ordered, and those who have ordered but not paid, I must have your payment by Monday or I will not order your parts. The only exceptions are those who have work out special payment with me directly.

If you wish to order now, expect to pay using PayPal

Stay tuned to this thread for further news.

Rodd Yamashita

THIS IS THE LAST REMINDER! :att'n:

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
The Party's Over

Well, that’s it for this year at least. We may be able to do again next year, we’ll have to see how it goes. Sorry if you missed the sale.

More then 45 members participated (same number as the Binding Post sale), from 7 different countries.
There are more then 750 RCA jacks requested (That a lot of projects).
More then 55% of the jacks ordered were C type jacks.

Delivery:
There is still more then $500 outstanding. I must have the full payment before they will ship to me. If you have not made your payment yet, I urge you to get it in ASAP.

If you plan to pay with PayPal, make the payment by Wednesday.
If you plan to make other payment arrangements, you need to contact me IMMEDIATELY.

If you do not contact me about your payment by Wednesday, I will not order your parts.

I cannot float this much of the purchase so I need your payment before delivery is made. I will pay with PayPal. It takes a minimum of 4 days to transfer money from my account to PayPal. As it stands right now, I will be able to make the payment early next week if all the mail in payment arrive to me by tomorrow (Tuesday).

I will receive the package and start shipping to you late the week of the 10th of March. You should start receiving them late that week (In the USA) and into the following week.

Rodd Yamashita

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
The Order Is In.

The order is in. I am temporarily covering the balance of the total for the few that could not (or would not:rolleyes: ) use PayPal. I transferred that money yesterday so I’ll make the full payment by Friday of this week. That will release the shipment to me. It will take about a week to get to me and I’ll start shipping within a day or two after that. Stay tuned to this thread for regular updates.

Starting next week, I will start sending confirmation emails out to everyone who participated. Please reply promptly so we both will know you are getting the right parts before I ship.

Rodd Yamashita

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
The Shippment Is On Its Way To Me

The complete order will be on its way to me today. I will have it by the middle of next week. This is a little behind the original ideal schedule. I will start sending out order confirmation emails this week. Please reply promptly to help keep things moving smoothly. I should be in a position to start shipping by the end of next week.

Stay tuned to this thread for regular updates.

Rodd Yamashita

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
Order Confirmations

I have sent order confirmations to all that I have orders for. All payments are in.

If you have ordered and not received an Order Confirmation Email from me, your order has not been recorded or we have an email problem.
In either case, you need to contact me immediately so we can fix it.

Thank you to those that have already replied. To those that haven't, please reply promptly to this email.

I am sorry if you missed this bulk purchase. There is little chance that there will be extras as every piece ordered is accounted for.

Rodd Yamashita

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
The Goods Have Arrived

Hi All,

The package arrived at my work on Wednesday. I was counting parts until 1:00am. Everything is here, sorry, no extras. I will start putting the orders together tomorrow and try to get the first orders out on Friday.

4 People have not yet replied to the order confirmation email. Please do so very soon.

Rodd Yamashita

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
The First Wave.

I sent all of the overseas parts out today including to the Canadian left coast, and the first few of the US parts. I should be able to have everything in the mail by Monday minus one person who has yet to confirm their order.

If your initials are MP and you have not confirmed your order, you need to send me an email ASAP.

Rodd Yamashita

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
Some Extra Items are Available!

I have a limited amout of the items pictured below. If you are interested, please email me with your request. I will take orders until the parts are gone. All orders must be paid with PayPal.

Rodd Yamashita

Attachments

• left_over_02.jpg
    left_over_02.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 386
Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
Re: Some Extra Items are Available!

roddyama said:
I have a limited amout of the items pictured below. If you are interested, please email me with your request. I will take orders until the parts are gone. All orders must be paid with PayPal.

This is what is left as of today.

Rodd Yamashita

Attachments

• left_over_03.jpg
    left_over_03.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 339
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.