Image0770.jpg

whole

Image0772.jpg

Supply area
Image0771.jpg

2sa2922 transistor
Image0769.jpg

Last edited:
hope you like it sir apex it really kicks although the power supply is not enough for 4 ohms but manageable he he he i'm satisfied i rewond already the transformer to 55-0-55 VAC

and sir kindly advice if it is possible to use 2sa1216 and how so that i can not buy anymore new power trannie's please responds= and thx a lot

regards

@apex sir is it possible to use a PNP trannie to this P.A. and how pls enlighten me sir and i ask something else else is the feedback resistor of this AMP is 22k or 2.2k where can i find it the quality is good but to much med or i mean to much vocals what value of resistor di i change to become lesser meds/vocals

regards...

Hi radio ,
I have search for you an better schematic , also tested one . I have done small changes for 2SC 5200 as finals ..... I hope you like it .
Regards Alex.
Attached Thumbnails

Attached Files
Nbip300schematic.pdf.pdf (42.1 KB, 119 views)
QUASI 300 BJT N PCB TOP ALL.pdf (151.8 KB, 107 views)
QUASI 300 BJT N PCB TOP VIEW.pdf (46.5 KB, 87 views)

Dear Alex

Can you post me sprint file for Nbip300 pcb layout at my email

rkkatiyar@gmail.com
thanks
katiyar
dear sir,
can you send me also that attached file
at my email khan.shahid251@gmail.com

Last edited:
hope you like it sir apex it really kicks although the power supply is not enough for 4 ohms but manageable he he he i'm satisfied i rewond already the transformer to 55-0-55 VAC

and sir kindly advice if it is possible to use 2sa1216 and how so that i can not buy anymore new power trannie's please responds= and thx a lot

regards
Hi AudioSenseCD!:hohoho:
The schematics that you did this amplifier?
thanks

@apex sir as of now i'm goin to etch again and i think i made mistake for printing the PCB
dear apex sir
i am also reluctant to draw/etch my own pcb.i hve one uv 8watt tube i exposed it for 30 minutes through negative image on copper clad.after 30 minute i came to know that there was not image .plz let me know how can i get sharp image then i etch that.in anticipating
your ever masood thanking u.

@apex sir is it possible to use a PNP trannie to this P.A. and how pls enlighten me sir and i ask something else else is the feedback resistor of this AMP is 22k or 2.2k where can i find it the quality is good but to much med or i mean to much vocals what value of resistor di i change to become lesser meds/vocals

regards...

Quasi PNP? Feedback resistor is 22k and change it to 2k2 only change gain.
Regards