Pumpkin Preamp - Perfect for F4

lykkedk said:
I just coulden't resist draggin Pumpkin back into livingroom, for listning some more :D

I tried Dreky ;) -- :Pumpkin: with all kind off music genre's, and no matter what i play, the... funny easylistning relaxing sound remains... it's just soo cool to listning to very hard to explain, maybee a little 'toobz' ;) like.. I donno ??? But it's the best sounding pre, i have ever heard.

Good luck to all you happy pumpkin future builder's, i will be watching you :D
Anyway this weekend i will be fulltime listning :cheers:

Jesper.

That does it, now I want a "Pumping vegestable" too :smash: :smash:

:)

Malotron said:
It takes gourd given talent to drive an F1...
I didnt know that ZM was in the racing business, also. Nice work;)
Ok, I think its time for a fish picture!! Well its overdue in fact....
Here is my latest catch. 4 Rainbows weighing in at 4 lbs each (give or take) My rod is a Sage , the reel is a Bauer, my prefered brands:)
For you not in the know, sad:D Graeme is in the know, what do you think?:) The fly is a danish specialty.....

Attachments

• rainbowtrout.jpg
    rainbowtrout.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 620
ZM with flame suit on........ soon will be former member of DiyA ..... after public humiliation on BAF
Naah, ya ready for appraisal?? If that preamp of yours doesnt sound good, I will quit this hobby and find something else to do.... The Pumpkin has all the assets to sound good ( remember I ordered the thing:D )
Well forget about the flamesuit. I am certain that it will be well received. If not, you and I will hold hands and jump aboard:D

diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Comparing preamps at the show will be a pretty hit or miss affair. We won't be able to match the volume perfectly, they will only be tried in one system, and various other constraints..

The "Battle of the Preamps" is merely hyperbole to promote the show!

Also, we have never punished anyone for bad sounding gear (yet!)
hmmmmm :devilr:

Just for bad sounding comments about other members.. :smash:

Variac

diyAudio Editor
Joined 2001
Paid Member
well Steenoe, you will want to be here Sat. to go out on the sailboat.

Magura claims that he just gets sick once then is better. The Bay is usually not too choppy so it may be true...

In the summer huge wind though- Wild Fun!.. but it has calmed down a lot at the moment..

I'm usually a Certified Fun Guy but the weight of my show responsibilities will surely drag me down..

Hi Steen,

I just noticed the rainbow photo. Very, very nice. I'm a Sage fan too. If you're coming to SF you could save the postage on the flies. I'll be there. (Hint, hint).

I would offer to guide a fishing trip but there isn't time to set it up plus I'm completely buried with work. It makes me sad.

Graeme

Hi Zen Mod

I'm planning to build your creature, and I'm searching for components at my usual suppliers.
What about IRF530/9530 instead of 510/9510?
And J310 for J309?

What are the matching criteria for BC546 - J309(10)?

Thank you (for sharing your job with us!)

Guido