Power amp under development

AndrewT said:
Hi,
is Q in the wrong thread. Maybe better to post in the visual image section?

But but but these are images of quasi amp construction in progress....It could have been worse....I coulda been in da foto.

bigpanda said:
I am not too sure if we had to match the fets for this projects but anyway I got 20 pcs of it so I tried to measure the Vds and group them into the nearest Vds. I found some of them cannot sustain a constant Vds. What exactly is wrong with the fets and how bad they can be?

Can you send a schematic showing how you are testing the FETs.

Cheers
Q

jcatiwalaan said:
dear Mr. Q,

Please send me the latest schematic of this project, including the layout. coz' i like also to have one of this amplifier, for party use. also the guide and set-up.
Thank you so much mr engineer.

This is my e-mail: john_ris143@yahoo.com

I don't know what's going on, but I have tried to send the document to you 4 times and it has failed every time. Can some one else who has it have a go?

Cheers
Q

Hi Q,

I cannot draw a sketch for I don't have that tool. Hope I can describe what I have done. I tie the G and D together then to a 150ohm and then to +15v. The S is connected to the 0v. The voltage was measure across D, S. Hope I can show the picture.

And I don't mean the Q in 007. He's is dead already. The one now taking his place is K.