• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Potential EUVL F5X designed case user distribution check

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
qusp recommended a company called "Boltdepot" (already mentioned by Horio) in the "Potential Other Groupbuys Thread":

titanium mounting bolts from the boltdepot which is utterly fantastic for fasteners of all kinds, great pricing and great range of bolts, washers, nuts etc and all come in different anodized colours and both imperial and metric. the flush-mount washers and matching countersunk head blts are perfect for fets and can be colour coded for easy identification of rail etc. more useful for amps with more outputs than the f5x

Final layout at the rear (viewed from the rear).
First the external view.

Patrick

Attachments

• F5X Case Rear Layout Final External.jpg
    F5X Case Rear Layout Final External.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 287
So, in Japan the Furutech FI-10 costs 1100 Yen the (G) model and 1500 Yen the (R) model. I saw them in a shop in Akihabara. Looks like the Furutech reseller changed idea, and last time I called him said that they do not sell to end-users.

If it's cheaper, or it can help I can buy them and ship them so that they are included in the case package.

D.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.