• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Potential EUVL F5X designed case user distribution check

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I also like the FI-10 .... :)

> I hope we will get Patricks blessing for this choice.

Already answered in post #412.

There are people who said they like the Marquart switch (I do) but did not update the spreadsheet.
So I shall take votes as they stand. At this momemnt, it will be

FI-10, separate fuse, NKK switch, baseline Neutrik XLR, 10mm holes for speaker terminals.

John, please kindly send a email to all warning that the votes would be counted in 2 days, and that would be final.

Thanks,
Patrick

Is it correct that the NKK switch has solder contacts ??

Thats why I am in favour of the Marquart switch with faston contacts.
To me this is from a technical point of view the better choice for hooking up power (110-240Volts)

@Patrick : in your post #412 I think you mixed up the sizes of the FI-03 R, I think this part has much more room inside the enclosure, already better then the PowerCon. Did you see my post #413?

I checked the votes again just now. As they stand, it will be

FI-10, separate fuse, NKK switch, Neutrik XLR NC3FD-LX-HE, 10mm holes for speaker terminals.

List will freeze tomorrow.

Also 2 US subscribers have not paid for heatsink and for case, and flg has paid for sink but not case.
If it stays as such this Sunday, then we shall proceed to reduce the case numbers by two or three.

Patrick

Guys,
Some fuse holder panel holes are bevelled on one side of the round cut.
Firming up a decision with a quality piece now, will ensure the panel cutout is inline with the datasheet and not just a round generic hole.

I think you bring up a good point John. Do you have a particular panel mount fuse holder that you have used it the past with good success?

All other holes & pockets will be drilled & milled in one setting on a CNC mill. The D shaped hole can be milled with a 3mm cutter, but would leave R1.5 at the corners. If we want sharp corners, the will have to be EDM wire cut in a second machining, with all efforts to set up.

So if you want D shaped holes, then we will offer the milled soluton, and hand file the corners off.

Patrick

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.