• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Potential EUVL F5X designed case user distribution check

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Here is the same with PowerCon.

Patrick

Attachments

• PowerCon.jpg
    PowerCon.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 215
Case Production Soon to Start !!

So here is finally another update from me about the case parts.
Terribly sorry for delays. Everyone is extremely busy right now (with work), especially Mark.

1) We confirm once again price as promised before, e.g. Option 2 360 Euros per set.

2) 2x regulator heatsinks (also useful for rectifiers and CRC if you don't use regulators) add 20 Euros.

3) Bulk shipment 11 cases to Europe or USA 600 Euros, so 55 Euros per case.
(Estimate from forwarder only. Exact cost only after shipment due to Customs charges, etc. Forwarder is a trusted business partner.)

3a) 3 Asian subscribers will get shipped directly from HK, per DHL 85 Euros per case, or HK Post Office Parcel at cost. You can choose.

http://www.hongkongpost.com/eng/postage/overseas/parcel/surface/index.htm
Estimated weight 8kg.

4) Scheduled production begin July 2011, scheduled production end September 2011.

5) We would like to ask for down payment upfront 50% of (case+heatsink) cost per (ONE) bank transfer from GB leader (John McLean).

The other costs, such as local shipment, import tax, etc. can be paid together with the second payment when the case are ready to ship, or whatever arrangement you agree amongst yourselves.

Hope arrangement is agreeable to all.

Best,
Patrick

Last edited:
Before we go into production, I need confirmation for the rear panel configuration.

For those who have voted, majority prefers IEC.
The one proposed by Horio will not fit, the one by smyslow will (just).

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spr...HYxdXZaY0pmaGJRUHk1bi1SdzdDOXc&hl=en_US#gid=0

Please see screen shots above.

If I do not hear objections, then it will be IEC as proposed by Uwe (post #278, 280).
Deadline in a week (21 June), so that we can still change drawings in time for production.

Patrick

Last edited:
Before we go into production, I need confirmation for the rear panel configuration.

For those who have voted, majority prefers IEC.
The one proposed by Horio will not fit, the one by smyslow will (just).

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spr...HYxdXZaY0pmaGJRUHk1bi1SdzdDOXc&hl=en_US#gid=0

Please see screen shots above.

If I do not hear objections, then it will be IEC as proposed by Uwe (post #278, 280).
Deadline in a week (21 June), so that we can still change drawings in time for production.

Patrick

The IEC proposed by Uwe looks great to me!

Tomorrow I will try to order a sample of the proposed IEC to check the quality and if the wiring is still possible within the 10mm. Typically the parts from Farnell arrive one day later, so I will be able to give feedback and post some pics before 21st of June.

Uwe

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.