Paid Member
List of INVOLVED

:clown:

Attachments

• zasluzni.jpg
    zasluzni.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 1,829
Fugly!:D
Repeating Apassgear's words, ZM, are you planning a GB over here? Think of a semi-complete kit with PCB and main parts.
Please....:angel:

P.S.: (stands for Post Scriptum, not Power Supply:devilr: ): my works on shunt regs are in progress (PCB's etching): I'll let you know

Guido

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
GuidoR said:
Fugly!:D
Repeating Apassgear's words, ZM, are you planning a GB over here? Think of a semi-complete kit with PCB and main parts.
Please....:angel:

P.S.: (stands for Post Scriptum, not Power Supply:devilr: ): my works on shunt regs are in progress (PCB's etching): I'll let you know

Guido

as I wrote as answer for same asking , over at Hifigeorge's thread :

dunno yet ;
main goal is achieved - constructed gadget and covered local forum GB .

if someone else is interested , I can calc prices for small batch , but I already know that prices can't be so popular , counting on shipping , customs (outgoing Customs - from Serbia), money withdrawal expenses ( because Serbia is still sort of on wrong side of Iron Curtain and I must collect funds form Hungary based paypal account ) etc .

hardly that these two pcbs (balanced PSMLS and balanced jfet buffer ) can go for less of 45E - 50E , counting from top of my head

anyway - for balanced operation - we need two matched quartets of LDRs , and they can't be bellow 20E for these 8 pieces . I must import them in quantity , to have enough for matching purposes

any other part isn't critical in any way or meaning , and it doesn't need any matching or selecting , so they can be found in drawers or bought cheaper locally .

so - is price (for set of 2 pcbs + 2 matched quartets) of some 70 Euro acceptable ?

that - semi from top of my head ; 5E down or up .... :xeye:

hehe - tnx for Fugly! :clown:

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Re: I am interested!!

peterhenk said:
Hi Zenmod

Let me know if you going to make a small batch. I am interested

(Nice job (is this serbian for Fugly??)

By the way I still have some Serbian money (have been there a few times for business) rest was spend on RAKI!!

Cheers

Peter

well ..... just watch this thread and you'll know .....

send those Dinari to poor Jaccovitty

:rofl: