• WARNING: Tube/Valve amplifiers use potentially LETHAL HIGH VOLTAGES.
    Building, troubleshooting and testing of these amplifiers should only be
    performed by someone who is thoroughly familiar with
    the safety precautions around high voltages.

Photo Gallery

I am not the builder. The builder is a fellow member of the Klipsch forum and with his permission I decided to share it with fellow diy'ers. One thing for sure it is a one of a kind. I like it with all the bells and whistles and if Maynard designed the circuit I am sure it sounds good. I have built 2 of Maynard's designs and they both sound great especially one of them.

You can read everything here.

https://community.klipsch.com/index...uild-my-weapons-grade-dual-mono-sep-tech-amp/

When did it become fashionable to be so rude??? Nice work wdecho.

Hehe, kinda knew some people wouldn't get the joke, but hey, what can you expect. My intention was not to be rude, but quite the opposite. That amp looks so sweet it makes my screen sticky. Really nice to see stuff like this after looking at my own... let's call them aesthetically challenged junk boxes.

Indeed a breath of fresh air.

Hehe, kinda knew some people wouldn't get the joke, but hey, what can you expect. My intention was not to be rude, but quite the opposite. That amp looks so sweet it makes my screen sticky. Really nice to see stuff like this after looking at my own... let's call them aesthetically challenged junk boxes.

Indeed a breath of fresh air.

OK, my apologies for misunderstanding. I appreciate your clarifying.

Edit: oh wait, I was referring to Shef's post, not yours (though I didn't get your joke either...).

hehe, kinda knew some people wouldn't get a sense if their joke is a bit corny, but hey, what can I expect? (( My intention was not to be rude, but merely to further stretch the readers' tolerance.
That amp looks sooo... technologically advanced it makes my computer screen envy. Really nice to see stuff like this after riding my ol' 300HP KT88... let's call them audibly challenged garish boxes.

Take a note, I did not just use the "junk" word! overally, I never consider anything on this forum to be "a junk", praise on me! but...

indeed a fresh breathe pillow ))

Preamp

My new preamp.
1 balance and 4 unbalance inputs, multiterminal transformers volume control. Remote control for input selector and volume control.
Power the synchronous rectifier 5Ц3С and 6C19П in each channel.
Amplifier on a pair of 6Г1 with transformer load.

Attachments

• WP_20160319_16_45_00_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160319_16_45_00_Pro.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 1,047
  • WP_20160319_16_45_32_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160319_16_45_32_Pro.jpg
    284.2 KB · Views: 1,042
  • WP_20160319_16_46_09_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160319_16_46_09_Pro.jpg
    252 KB · Views: 1,026
  • WP_20160319_16_46_47_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160319_16_46_47_Pro.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 991
My new preamp.
1 balance and 4 unbalance inputs, multiterminal transformers volume control. Remote control for input selector and volume control.
Power the synchronous rectifier 5Ц3С and 6C19П in each channel.
Amplifier on a pair of 6Г1 with transformer load.

very nice looking but seeing that this is a DIY thread we like to see the guts...all the internals please :D